Blue Skies.....Wayne (Wayne Cease)

That stinks. Wayne is not much older than I am. And he enjoyed life, and helped so many others enjoy it.

Tim

Wow, I’m in shock! I never met him in person, but he seemed like one of the really good ones. RIP

I'll add to the parade of "meet-up pictures"... Wayne joined a small group that welcomed me to Atlanta during my Lower48apalooza flight of 2019/2020:
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/atlanta-folks.124270/page-2#post-2874232

dsc00930-jpg.82723

That's me on the front left. Just saw this. I am in total shock. Blue skies Wayne.

Unrelated to Wayne, but in case anyone else needs a motivation to get off their asses and make sure they're living...

I was notified that Wayne passed last Friday from a massive heart attack...

Another friend of mine, about 50, died a couple days ago from a massive heart attack as well.

It bears repeating:

None of us know when our road will end.

Amen….praise the Lord. We are never guaranteed tomorrow. So live like today’s the last day the Lord gave you.
Unrelated to Wayne, but in case anyone else needs a motivation to get off their asses and make sure they're living...

Another friend of mine, about 50, died a couple days ago from a massive heart attack as well.

It bears repeating:

Back