dfw11411

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
dfw11411
Ad removed until I can determine price.

Last edited:
Apologies for violating the rules.

Would $1,000,000 or best offer be within the rules?

Opinions appreciated. So it looks like the transponder (certified and used) is being listed for about $2,450 on other sites. And the 3i is typically priced about $375-$400. This is the entire kit minus the external GPS antennae. I'm guessing it's worth listing at $2,950 and take the "best offer". New it's about $4k. Of course, it's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. I'll mull it over for a few more days and maybe repost.

I really liked this transponder and enjoyed getting traffic on my iPad. The automatic switch from Ground to ALT is nice, too. But having it mounted in such an awkward place in my panel was odd. The yoke cross-linkage prevented it from being mounted under the avionics stack and there just wasn't any other place to move it.

Per the Rules of Conduct:

There's currently an ad in Classifieds titled "Avionics for Sale" which doesn't include pricing but the posted has not been publicly chastised. I'm not upset just confused. Am I on some literary blacklist? Is the other poster immune from rules enforcement? Is his ad worded in a special way that I can't understand?

Again, I am not even irritated with this seemingly inconsistent policing, but I would like an admin (GeorgeC in particular) to school me on this delicate subject.

There's currently an ad in Classifieds titled "Avionics for Sale" which doesn't include pricing but the posted has not been publicly chastised. I'm not upset just confused. Am I on some literary blacklist? Is the other poster immune from rules enforcement? Is his ad worded in a special way that I can't understand?

Again, I am not even irritated with this seemingly inconsistent policing, but I would like an admin (GeorgeC in particular) to school me on this delicate subject.

Have you reported the ad using the report post feature? Sounds dumb, but mods aren’t formally aware until someone does that.

:yeahthat: Mods don't read every post or even every thread. I only happened to notice this one- a mention (with @GeorgeC) will get attention, or better, smash that report button.

Back