New to the Group

LeviS

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
LeviS
After about 25 years (and 1 solo flight away from my check ride), I'm back flying again and getting ready to get my PPL!
Looking forward to reading questions and comments....and possibly contributing to the group.
LeviS

You're welcome to contribute, as long as it's not in a "Nxxxx down, 1 fatal" thread. We have way too many of those already. Train well, maintain proficiency, and exercise good ADM.

And with that cheery message, welcome aboard! LOL

You're welcome to contribute, as long as it's not in a "Nxxxx down, 1 fatal" thread. We have way too many of those already. Train well, maintain proficiency, and exercise good ADM.

And with that cheery message, welcome aboard! LOL

Roger that!

Does this mean you started flight training and then paused 25 years? Seems like a common theme. I had a 15 year gap between planes; damn kids

Welcome to POA
Good luck with your PPL
Where are you based?

Does this mean you started flight training and then paused 25 years? Seems like a common theme. I had a 15 year gap between planes; damn kids

Hey, kids come first!

Yes, that is correct...25 year hiatus. I was in my 20s, a move to Atlanta for a new job, et al.
Just moved to Venice, FL and happy to be back in the air!
KVNC

Welcome from a neighbor based in Winter Haven! Good luck with your training. You’ll find this site will provide some great advice. Also some advice that will get you killed. Figuring out which is which can be an entertaining sport....

Welcome from a neighbor based in Winter Haven! Good luck with your training. You’ll find this site will provide some great advice. Also some advice that will get you killed. Figuring out which is which can be an entertaining sport....
When have we got anybody killed?

That didn’t deserve it.

Welcome,LeviS. Have fun with reigniting the flame.

Hey, kids come first!

Yes, that is correct...25 year hiatus. I was in my 20s, a move to Atlanta for a new job, et al.
Just moved to Venice, FL and happy to be back in the air!
KVNC

Welcome to Florida. I just finished a trip to Fulton County Airport and back. Good luck on the checkride. I had a 6 year gap between start and finish. I started in Leesburg, VA and finished down here in Leesburg, FL.

Back