Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

[mention]RyanB [/mention] what web browser are you trying? I just emailed the link to a friend of mine and he was able to edit it no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having trouble opening the google sheet link?

Seems like I can edit with the link

I’m a contender for showing up on the 14th (better than saying a “strong maybe”).

I’m a contender for showing up on the 14th (better than saying a “strong maybe”).

Excellent! Throw your name in the spreadsheet when you confirm “you’re in”

I will be a game time decision. The back ordered gear door spring is finally at the warehouse and will hopefully ship Monday. The chances it gets here and put on the plane by next Saturday are 50/50.

a436ea520163dbe494a535f70b7120bc.jpg

Next Saturday is looking good right now!

Hopefully I won't be there as I'll be planting corn... will have to catch up with you all in June.

Looks like I'm officially out. Gear door springs arrived today but mechanic won't get to it until next week. Schade.

Added my name to the list, but the weather is looking questionable.

I’m in tentative. Added to list.

Oh yeah, that forecast is looking good for shooting approaches in Chicagoland. Nice!

So how many definite’s do we have? Deciding on this or DTS.

Destin vs the Midwest?!?! Enjoy a suite at the Emerald Grande and the sights at Crab Island.

You’re welcome.

Looks like 6 airplanes and maybe 10 or so people are coming if the signup sheet is accurate

Pushing this back 1 hour to Noon is Perfectly fine with me!!

1200 EDT work for others?

Umm… not liking the sound of that.

9582B441-18E5-46FD-B2C8-5318BC5CDD59.jpeg

c87a5489fe3ca12726dbb20243827c51.png

I will continue to monitor, I’m still in, but I’ll need to make sure it looks doable enough to make the trip. 2.5hr flight each way.

Here, they're calling for scattered storms, mainly after noon, and I'm a couple hundred miles west. I'm guessing you'll be fine until late in the day, and you'd still be able to play dodge 'em.

I'll be home planting corn, so I don't have any skin in the game. I'm also not a meteorologist, nor did I stay in a holiday Inn express last night.

Beginning to look doubtful for me based on the weather forecasts for Chicago around departure time.
Appears pretty rugged for my entire flight path :(
If conditions change I'm in, but if it's looking stormy or marginal for much of the flight -- I'll have to go another time.
upload_2022-5-13_14-43-26.png

We can push it back 1 week to the 21st. How does that sound to everyone?

ORD TAFs just changed up.. FYI.

Next weekend works much better for me (still not 100%). Also I need to find and reserve a plane.

Well, now I gotta now out for tomorrow. I’ve got a couple students to get done and that’s my only opportunity.

Let me know if it gets pushed to next weekend.

Back