Pilots of America Embroidered Polo’s

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
As some of you know, Pilots of America used to have an online shop that sold merchandise in the form of hats and shirts. That was unfortunately shut down about a decade ago, but that will now be making a comeback!

For a limited time, we will be selling PoA embroidered polo shirts. The price will be $37.50 per shirt.

Once I get the Buy link setup, I’ll send an alert to notify.

39A13764-BC74-44E8-93E6-1AA23515FC92.jpeg

*****If you have an interest in getting one, send me a PM with your size and I will place you on the list. I will also let you know when they come in stock and will provide a Buy link for payment.******

Large, please.

But can’t you get shirts with pockets?! Very handy when flying. Besides, I need a place for my pocket protector.

Large, please.

But can’t you get shirts with pockets?! Very handy when flying. Besides, I need a place for my pocket protector.
I’ll see what I can do.

I will ping everyone when the Buy link opens.

Thanks

Yeah that'd be cool, thanks Ryan!

Yeah, that's tough. I like to wear black or dark colors, not lights so much.

Here's the problem: My man titties show in whites. Plus sweat shows too. I am unashamed. I am a sweaty, man titty mess. Okay, I am ashamed.

Here's the problem: My man titties show in whites.
Just wear a bra, man. That’s what they’re made for.

But ya, until we can better figure out the logistics of it, they will only come in one color.

I’ll take a large. Thanks

Interested.

Large, please.

Yeah that'd be cool, thanks Ryan!

yup

Any other colors?

****** Let’s do this ******
If you want a shirt, send me a PM with your size and I will place you on the list. I will also let you know when they come in stock and will provide a Buy link for payment.

Better do this so your interest doesn’t get cluttered in the chatter. :)

...For a limited time, we will be selling PoA embroidered polo shirts...
I used to live in a very tight nit community in Atlanta. There was a men's group named "The Fire Pit Council". It was basically a bunch of guys who would gather around a fire on random nights smoking cigars and drinking whatever. If you went on vacation and didn't have a fire pit, there would be one in your back yard when you returned and, if we could get our hands on a key to your house, all liquor in your house would be consumed. We all had nick names (like our wives couldn't figure out who was who if reading an email). Eventually we all had bowling shirts made with embroidered nicknames. I still have mine even though it's been 20 years since I lived there. Long lead in, but it would be cool to have PoA shirts with our handle on them. Then we'd be able to identify each other during fly ins :) I'm not really serious about this. But I have fond memories of my time in that neighborhood.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's tough. I like to wear black or dark colors, not lights so much.

Here's the problem: My man titties show in whites. Plus sweat shows too. I am unashamed. I am a sweaty, man titty mess. Okay, I am ashamed.
Own it. Just like Cuomo.

An option to have our forum handle embroidered is a good idea.

And hats…. Need options for hats.

Back