Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

most effective visually if scrolling the picture...

It isn’t Jupiter. It’s a picture through binoculars.

I've learned from TV shows that the view through binoculars should look like this.

iu

What's the point of having one of those fancy soda fountains if you're out of, well, almost everything...

And for the options they had, the only added flavors available were orange and raspberry.

ao86PyTW-purXYbh2Qkoc24chehDL5RIO6qLCFd8vs1HQgCjH9McN3QgiHcFxhvhqP0w7_t_ojtIBySg99ZOniwHc4U_vyqP_Bq1lCqzD5DQ9s75UBLAuTVns8819-IPdZtj0SDZdPH322avG7LlXZZYyDzDDFTKLJILtgEn9YLk87bahpd94K6eHJlYQRJTbytSQ4Ti_qh941WWN3zcs1jChjo3IA70eEirTHxHZ4Q0xyDlvLAciYnsaYHec9NR5wShS0hhC7LCMI76ywlVxmGoV2GvWHRfYmmzyqOmFUSMf3AtQqcP2QGDdwTQn3NEmzfUrYl7t4x65AKJJZIwU5FuvAr3a8g_ZpIjtm4RmBHmI6bHR3Cot3nRtzkNNB6lfuZ0WO7wlRiq1GeBkAuY13QGf9WtcsqzWJUKAo1qC6gCSCmugtrMM8P55nr106VCqJyetzOiJz5kGzZe1v6l8Ey2dsVu8sD_p4OqqhjTTc2sJLq4-17vHtZIs86Nw8Qyoiy47OiQ6Kb4gaozCsC9IgjDM66QyOniKFuMBqNgJ5y8ApFL1pYQNUMaH__da3FlcWC-ePxuEuTOJIfO2ZSCjtHAyjbYSUjzlk3-1b13I98QRkTzLH4GVL2_fHYdXjclU9huzqS1h37zINpoR0sdTqMd0hYFKk6ym6xKZruHGIKk7jXnUhNxUbwr0Bzf25HDGL4MxEjn0dh1STG8N4ylgSt2apVzfAMa7LwxWkLU-KEY_ByrPOVFGagVSCMz3rB_8w36W-BQgiy5weTpi0BuArwb72MLuV8cycM=w703-h937-no

This one might get me banned, but I don't care.

What's the best thing to do after having sex?

Finish the autopsy, and tell yourself, "This moment of weakness does not make you a bad veterinarian."
Bro, wtf?

This one might get me banned, but I don't care.

What's the best thing to do after having sex?

Finish the autopsy, and tell yourself, "This moment of weakness does not make you a bad veterinarian."

Do you really not understand why everyone doubts you are getting married to an actual woman?

Does this happen to anyone else.??

You rub on hand lotion then can't turn the door knob to get out of the bathroom...

People behind you in your line at Walmart dash ahead of you to a checkout just opening...

You can't get the correct spelling on auto correct because you don't know how to spell the word close enough to get the auto correct to bring up the correct spelling...

At the bank drive thru you pick the shortest line. The person in front of you sends the capsule to the teller and asks for a deposit slip. Then sends it back again to borrow a pen. Then sits there and fills out the deposit slip, and finally sends it back to the teller only to have to get the capsule back to put a drivers license in it. Meanwhile the lines on either side of you are moving like the autobahn. Finally finished, the teller sends back the capsule with the receipt in it. The driver slowly moves out and it is your turn. Only to find the driver in front of you did not put the capsule back....

Last edited:
upload_2022-5-19_14-51-25.png

The fact that it is also on a 737 Max is clearly showing that the documentation on board has been carefully reviewed

View attachment 106960

The fact that it is also on a 737 Max is clearly showing that the documentation on board has been carefully reviewed
So let me get this straight, if you can't read this card, telling you to notify a crew member if you can't read this card, you should notify a crew member that you can't read this card?

So let me get this straight, if you can't read this card, telling you to notify a crew member if you can't read this card, you should notify a crew member that you can't read this card?
Exactly, and I am so tempted to expose the airline that is using those cards... :)

At the bank drive thru you pick the shortest line. The person in front of you sends the capsule to the teller and asks for a deposit slip. Then sends it back again to borrow a pen. Then sits there and fills out the deposit slip, and finally sends it back to the teller only to have to get the capsule back to put a drivers license in it. Meanwhile the lines on either side of you are moving like the autobahn. Finally finished, the teller sends back the capsule with the receipt in it. The driver slowly moves out and it is your turn. Only to find the driver in front of you did not put the capsule back....

With me, it's the ATM. I swear I've been in line behind someone who was trying to finance a car through the flippin' ATM....

Back