Demoted to pre-takeoff checklist?

Nathan Miller

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Nathan
I post here and there occasionally. After I made my latest post about airventure, I noticed I was demoted to “pre-takeoff checklist.”

Which aviation god did I anger? :eek:

What "tag" were you at before?

I think the "tags" went through an overhaul some years ago, but not recently.

You didn’t get demoted.

You didn’t get demoted if your post count increased.
Hi, Ryan. Thanks for replying. I guess I’m confused. My post count increases with every post, obviously. But I got out of “pre-takeoff checklist” years ago. Yet, today when I logged in, it’s saying I’m pre-takeoff checklist :dunno:

(edited to change emoji… it’s amazing what you discover when you read the help section :rofl:)

Last edited:
Hi, Ryan. Thanks for replying. I guess I’m confused. My post count increases with every post, obviously. But I got out of “pre-takeoff checklist” years ago. Yet, today when I logged in, it’s saying I’m pre-takeoff checklist :shrugs:
“Pre-Takeoff Checklist” goes from 100-500 posts, then you get “Line Up and Wait”. You’re at 374 posts at the time of this writing, so you’re at the correct user title.

“Pre-Takeoff Checklist” goes from 100-500 posts, then you get “Line Up and Wait”. You’re at 374 posts at the time of this writing, so you’re at the correct user title.
Oops. I must have remembered wrong. Thanks.

“Pre-Takeoff Checklist” goes from 100-500 posts,

Is there a place where all these titles are listed? I looked in the help section, found some useful info, but couldn’t find titles. Maybe I’m over looking them or they’re in another section :dunno:

Is there a place where all these titles are listed? I looked in the help section, found some useful info, but couldn’t find titles. Maybe I’m over looking them or they’re in another section :dunno:
They’re not listed publicly that I’m aware of, it’s on our back end panel.

Inquiring minds want to know...

They’re not listed publicly that I’m aware of, it’s on our back end panel.
We should have one for 7500 (Hi, Jack), 7600 (We hear you) and 7700 (Catching fire).

Back