Aircraft crashes into four structures at Airshow.

LesGawlik

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Good Guy
image002_jpg-2375035.JPG

How many injured?

Nice! Balloon pilots are awesome! The number on the basket makes me think this is a timed competition.

Wow.... outhouses with a door.!!

What will they think of next.??

All fun and games unless you’re the one trying to take a deuce in peace and quiet.

Blowing over ****ters was a Article 15 offense after a few incidents at a Division Headquarters in a unit I was in…wrong person on the Div Staff occupied one of them…

Reminds me of my brother's frat party where they pushed over a porta-pottie w/ someone inside...door side down. If there ever were a valid grudge, that would be it.

I've never seen a plane strike an portolet at Oshkosh, but we have these little plywood crossing guard booths where planes taxi across the road. I've seen them hit that with one of our volunteers inside. We bought him a hat with a flashing light on top and a vest that says "Don't hit me" after that.

Since you brought up Oshkosh and porta potties, I remember the hot days at Oshkosh when porta potties had locking latches on the outside, you could walk by and move the latch and the person inside could not get out, saw one kid walking down a row of PP and do just that a lot of screaming from inside, trapped in a hot outhouse

All fun and games unless you’re the one trying to take a deuce in peace and quiet.

That is exactly what happened during a Reforger in Germany, except the helicopters were Blackhawks, and most of the porta potties were occupied. Seeing our lieutenant sprawled on the ground, pants to his ankles soaked in blue goo was a painful sight. (Hilarious too!)

Line 'em up ans knock 'em down!

I should have painted the two confirmed kills I got one particular exercise on my helicopter.

They would fit right next to the several hook up men and ambulances...

My wife and I would go into them together. Why waste everyone’s time in line waiting when it’s a two holer perfectly adapted to the anatomies involved. When we came out I’d say to her, in earshot of others waiting, “what did you say your name was.”

That is exactly what happened during a Reforger in Germany, except the helicopters were Blackhawks, and most of the porta potties were occupied. Seeing our lieutenant sprawled on the ground, pants to his ankles soaked in blue goo was a painful sight. (Hilarious too!)

Don’t know if it’s a tradition or what but it always seems like they get blown over in field exercises by rotor wash.

Never blown one over but accidentally shot one up with flares in Afghanistan. Didn’t see him myself but I was told some guy came running out with his pants around his ankles. Thought the FOB was being attacked! Felt bad for the dude. Fortunately I didn’t get “fired” over that.

Back