Sold Clear Prop!

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
I'm clearing out props. McCauley 2A34C66 82" prop for sale $750. No logs, working when removed - no leaks. I also have a lead on where to get it overhauled if that's what you'd like to do with it. Free delivery to any airport in Wisconsin, otherwise buyer pays shipping.

Includes spinner and bulkhead, no cracks or damage on the bulkhead. Mad props to you!
PXL_20220505_015346156.jpg PXL_20220505_015417460.jpg

Last edited:
Because of the millisecond latency between yelling "Clear prop" and engagement of the starter, I thought it meant "You're gonna die!"

I think that’s my prop model number. Does having a spare of unknown airworthiness do me any good?

I think that’s my prop model number. Does having a spare of unknown airworthiness do me any good?
For me it was cheap insurance as a spare incase my 52 year old prop (overhauled in '83) bit the dust. The intent being it would buy me time to get my current prop overhauled with no airplane downtime. Then I bought a new prop and now the one that was previously on my plane is my spare, so I don't need this one.

Alternatively you can get this one overhauled and leave yours on the plane and then swap when it gets back.

Last edited:
For that price it almost qualifies as a wall hangar! Particularly if you polish it all to mirror state! I'm just across the boarder in to IL by 10 miles but my prop wall is full!Prop wall 2021.jpg

So you have your take-off and the spare both for sale? I guess I’ll get in line after @LesGawlik

I’ll check with my A&P to see if worthwhile. I don’t want to interfere with your marketing here.

Which new prop did you go with? I think you’re running the IO-470-F?

Y’all’s meters are working, they’re just not calibrated, lol

Back