Well, that's gonna be life changing, right?

And if your @RyanB , it takes never.

shocked-burn.gif

This is the main reason I showed up for Rough River. I had to see what kind of a woman would actually agree to marry EdFred. Turns out, the boy actually managed to hook a very lovely lady. I'm still confused about this whole situation.

Last edited:
;);););)
This is the main reason I showed up for Rough River. I had to see what kind of a woman would actually agree to marry EdFred. Turns out, the boy actually managed hook a very lovely lady. I'm still confused about this whole situation.

She seemed normal, right? ;)

@EdFred, It's been said before - if this is real, Congratulations. If this is the hoax taken to the level beyond the next...wow!

Nope it's the real deal. May 20th next year is the plan. Curaçao for the honeymoon.

Then, again, congratulations! I wish you both much happiness.

Very cool! You're going to the place where the blue stuff comes from? Or are you just going to stay home and have blue drinks?

Nope it's the real deal. May 20th next year is the plan. Curaçao for the honeymoon.

Day before my birthday. Nice!
Do you know when we should start seeing our invites in the mail?

Wow, you're really taking this to the extreme ;)

I'm kidding of course. Congratulations and best wishes.

This is the main reason I showed up for Rough River. I had to see what kind of a woman would actually agree to marry EdFred. Turns out, the boy . . .
I got this far and thought "that explains it"! ;)

Back