Well, that's gonna be life changing, right?

If it’s true, I’ll buy everyone at Holly’s a round of what I’m drinking.

I’ll be drinking water since I don’t drink alcohol anymore, so I won’t be in the hook for much. :D

"Whiskey is for drinking, water is for fighting." - Mark Twain

If it’s true, I’ll buy everyone at Holly’s a round of what I’m drinking.

I’ll be drinking water since I don’t drink alcohol anymore, so I won’t be in the hook for much. :D

Ok was scratching my head, did you mean Hoppys?

I’m a little behind on my POA reading so I just stumbled across this thread. Having read seemingly decades of Edfreds comments here, I looked at the posting date and immediately called BS. Heck, I’m not even going to read through the responses.

(Lord please tell me this is a 4/1 prank?)

I missed the post where EdFred comes back and admits this is an April fools prank.

I missed the post where EdFred comes back and admits this is an April fools prank.

It doesn't exist.

What I did say is that at Rough River it will either be confirmed or denied (or knowing that group perpetuation of the uncertainty) as to whether it was a prank or not.

What I did say is that at Rough River it will either be confirmed or denied (or knowing that group perpetuation of the uncertainty) as to whether it was a prank or not.

What are the odds-makers in Vegas saying? :D

It doesn't exist.

It wouldn't have to be. If you show up accompanied, she could be a rental. If solo, you could claim you are newly separated.

It wouldn't have to be. If you show up accompanied, she could be a rental. If solo, you could claim you are newly separated.

This is true. However, I could say right now that it was/was not an AFJ and there's no supporting evidence that it was or wasn't. I mean in all reality if it is the most elaborate AFJ ever and I really wanted to string it out, and wanted to spend a lot of money, I could book a venue and post links to it, send out invitations to people who could then take a picture and post here, heck I could even get a rental for the wedding ceremony itself, and never sign any paperwork.

At a certain point the preponderance of evidence must be considered, if it's not a joke.

Y'all can find out in 2 weeks.

Of course by this point if you show up with anyone, everyone is going to tell her she's a rental.

This is true. However, I could say right now that it was/was not an AFJ and there's no supporting evidence that it was or wasn't. I mean in all reality if it is the most elaborate AFJ ever and I really wanted to string it out, and wanted to spend a lot of money, I could book a venue and post links to it, send out invitations to people who could then take a picture and post here, heck I could even get a rental for the wedding ceremony itself, and never sign any paperwork.

At a certain point the preponderance of evidence must be considered, if it's not a joke.

Y'all can find out in 2 weeks.

Next thing you are gonna tell us is that you are trying out for a NFL Team.

I dunno what YOU guys were thinking......

She do yer laundry
She change a tire
Chop a little wood for de fire
Poke it around...if it died down....
She do the dishes
If you wishes
Silverware too
Make it look brand new...when she get through....

-FZ

Well, those of you that made Rough River can confirm one way or another which way this went.

Ed ramped it up a notch and is truly playing a long game hustle. :)

Congratulations to you both.

Last edited:
As I said earlier in thread, congratulations! I wish you both much happiness.

I wouldnt go that far. Congrats for both of you!
Where is the bachelor party at?

Probably not doing one. Not really my thing.
They did....for the few minutes we saw them outside the cabin....:blowingkisses:

:biggrin:

Haha. You joke, but it was my back that had us in the cabin. If I can't get semi leaned back it just starts to kill. So if I have to stand for a while, or sit in a chair I can't lean back in, it just starts to seize up on me and I end up with back spasms. So when we excused ourselves, it was so I could lay down and let it recover.

Probably not doing one. Not really my thing.

Haha. You joke, but it was my back that had us in the cabin. If I can't get semi leaned back it just starts to kill. So if I have to stand for a while, or sit in a chair I can't lean back in, it just starts to seize up on me and I end up with back spasms. So when we excused ourselves, it was so I could lay down and let it recover.

I'm just glad the cabin had a really loud HVAC system!!!

I dunno what YOU guys were thinking......

She do yer laundry
She change a tire
Chop a little wood for de fire
Poke it around...if it died down....
She do the dishes
If you wishes
Silverware too
Make it look brand new...when she get through....

-FZ

Back