Famous youtuber catching Jerryesque flack in comments

I feel the same way. If something unexpected were to happen, having your feet up on the dash like that could leave you in a position where you are unable to respond appropriately.
*Haven’t watched the video.

Can you give an example of cruise flight where feet on the dash vs floor in a Bonanza could possibly have a detrimental impact? I know in my years of flying I’ve done things established in a cruise that isn’t hands on the yoke/feet on the pedals. :)

I know in my years of flying I’ve done things established in a cruise that isn’t hands on the yoke/feet on the pedals. :)

Werd. If my old 28-161 could speak... Funny, it's now literally in Bangkok of all places, and it sure took my secrets with it. 2012 was a fun year of ownership for me :D

*Haven’t watched the video.

Can you give an example of cruise flight where feet on the dash vs floor in a Bonanza could possibly have a detrimental impact? I know in my years of flying I’ve done things established in a cruise that isn’t hands on the yoke/feet on the pedals. :)

About the only thing I can think of is that I would probably fall asleep if I got that comfortable.

RE: altitude

He asks for and is cleared for a block — was it 12,000 to 13,000? — apparently intended to allow him to stay at or below 12,500 except as needed for shorter periods. I think that shows some pretty good understanding of the system and how to make it work.

Back