23,011 days ago....

My wife left me something for my lunch today. She made some bacon and egg burritos with potato, cheese and Hatch chili just because of something that happened 23,011 days ago.

I think I'll keep her..:yesnod::yesnod:
but, is she keeping you?:)

My wife left me something for my lunch today. She made some bacon and egg burritos with potato, cheese and Hatch chili just because of something that happened 23,011 days ago.

I think I'll keep her..:yesnod::yesnod:

Vasectomy?

Yep, according to hearsay evidence (and a birth certificate) I came into this world 63 years ago today.

And 60 days short of 12 years together with the best lady to ever come into my life. :cheerswine:

To add to the story, she was the baby in the family so she never learned how to cook. That is what made my lunch so much more amazing.!!

Always thought it sad when I review how many days I’ve been aloft compared to days alive. Some minimal 200 days, compared to a (similar to your) 22000 alive.

Yep, according to hearsay evidence (and a birth certificate) I came into this world 63 years ago today.

And 60 days short of 12 years together with the best lady to ever come into my life. :cheerswine:

To add to the story, she was the baby in the family so she never learned how to cook. That is what made my lunch so much more amazing.!!
Congrats
Happy Birthday!!!!

Back