Premier 1 driver reported to FAA by "pilot"

So you’re starting to see the evil ways of snowflakedom? Maybe there is hope for you after all, dog…
Not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the jet pilot as a snowflake because he got all butt hurt when he was called out by a student pilot online or the student pilot who got all butt hurt when Captain Air Quotes was dismissive of him and then reported him? Personally I think they were both snowflakes with a case of butt but neither deserved FAA scrutiny. I was just bemusing that we on this site gave the entire issue far more attention than it deserved and far more than the FAA gave it. Does that make me a snowflake?

Not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the jet pilot as a snowflake because he got all butt hurt when he was called out by a student pilot online or the student pilot who got all butt hurt when Captain Air Quotes was dismissive of him and then reported him? Personally I think they were both snowflakes with a case of butt but neither deserved FAA scrutiny. I was just bemusing that we on this site gave the entire issue far more attention than it deserved and far more than the FAA gave it. Does that make me a snowflake?

eh, I won't answer that.

Hi,

I'm sure glad I made all my mistakes when I was a new pilot...

You for sure haven't done all the mistakes yet (you are still alive, I believe :) ).

I tend to tell everyone asking: No, I don't do beginners mistakes. I have enough experience to do the big f-ups :) (and... yes: you most often do more dangerous mistakes if you don't pay attention).

Tobias

Sorry, gotta call bs on this. Runway of this length, P1 turning the corner at the far end with a Comanche calling ready to go??? If I were in the Comanche I would have said ‘Thanks, dude.’. Phenom was NO FACTOR and this incident was in no way worthy of an FAA cavity search. Pure BS. Full stop. End of story. Hope I never share airspace with that student.

Back