Used avionics supplier

4RNB

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
4RNB
I recall that there is a shop that sells used avionics, as if they were a trusted third party. Someone selling sends the goods to them, they handle the sale, everyone happy.

Is my memory correct? What shop does this? Reliable?

Thanks

I think Stein Air and Jesse Saint provide these services. Essentially they are an escrow agent. The seller sends the product to them. The buyer sends payment to them as well. They bench check the item to assure functionality. If all is OK, the item is sent to the buyer and the payment is sent to the seller. All of this is for a fee, of course.

I think Stein Air and Jesse Saint provide these services. Essentially they are an escrow agent. The seller sends the product to them. The buyer sends payment to them as well. They bench check the item to assure functionality. If all is OK, the item is sent to the buyer and the payment is sent to the seller. All of this is for a fee, of course.
Yes, a very large fee!

I've bought several avionics off ebay with good results. Only one bad experience out of 8 and ebay forced the refund for me.

I think Boswell Avionics in Deland FL falls into this category. No experience with them.

I think Boswell Avionics in Deland FL falls into this category. No experience with them.

its Derek Boxwell. Also, Alan Fox does a heavy used gear volume. Both are regular posters on Beechtalk.

Back