My post was censored and taken down by EAA on their forum.

Radek Wyrzykowski

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Radek
My post was censored and taken down by EAA on their forum. Personaly I find it amusing and funny. If you are strong and confident you shouldn't be afraid of someone else's opinions. I am always polite and professional. You be the judge. Here is what I wrote:

"Many of you may wonder why I am no longer with EAA when the IMC and VMC Club was one of their most popular programs. I had my employment with EAA separated since I had a very strong philosophical disagreement on what a non-profit aviation organization should be. Now, I am going back to rebuild what I started almost 12 years ago and what EAA tried to distort. I came to the point when I could not defend the IMC and VMC Club program any longer. I have always believed in the aviation community and its ability to come together for the greater good of helping each other to become proficient and 100% safe flyers. I am sick and tired of aviation politics, backstabbing, and personal interests and gains over what is the right thing to do. I always like to surround myself with people who know more than me and have the expertise I may not have. At the same time, I know what expertise I have and can contribute. We are not gods; we are just humans, and everybody is good at something else. Let's work together as a team, as one community of passionate people. The way Paul Poberezny envisioned this movement." - I just tried to post it again there. Maybe this time it will stick ;-). Wasn't I polite in any manner or say something rude?

Wasn't I polite in any manner or say something rude?

You aired your dirty laundry about them in their forum. It's a surprise that they don't want to pay to provide you with a soapbox to air your grievances about them?

So, yes, it's rude to show up at someones house and go on a rant about what you don't like about them. Of course they are going to ask you to leave.

My post was censored and taken down by EAA on their forum. Personaly I find it amusing and funny. If you are strong and confident you shouldn't be afraid of someone else's opinions. I am always polite and professional. You be the judge. Here is what I wrote:

"Many of you may wonder why I am no longer with EAA when the IMC and VMC Club was one of their most popular programs. I had my employment with EAA separated since I had a very strong philosophical disagreement on what a non-profit aviation organization should be. Now, I am going back to rebuild what I started almost 12 years ago and what EAA tried to distort. I came to the point when I could not defend the IMC and VMC Club program any longer. I have always believed in the aviation community and its ability to come together for the greater good of helping each other to become proficient and 100% safe flyers. I am sick and tired of aviation politics, backstabbing, and personal interests and gains over what is the right thing to do. I always like to surround myself with people who know more than me and have the expertise I may not have. At the same time, I know what expertise I have and can contribute. We are not gods; we are just humans, and everybody is good at something else. Let's work together as a team, as one community of passionate people. The way Paul Poberezny envisioned this movement." - I just tried to post it again there. Maybe this time it will stick ;-). Wasn't I polite in any manner or say something rude?
IMO it was un necessary to be posted anywhere.

Holding a grudge, Hanging on to bitterness is unproductive. Chart a path for your dreams without them.
Move on.

@Radek Wyrzykowski you've posted the same verbiage twice in the span of as many days. That in and of itself smells. Perhaps you'd like to be a bit more forthcoming about what it is that you felt was a shortcoming of the EAA, is is still the case or has it been rectified, and if so how. I think most of us are aware of some dysfunction in the EAA, though I suspect most large organizations harbor more than a little.

"Many of you may wonder..."

This screams of someone who thinks they're more important than they really are. It's more likely that almost nobody wonders why you're no longer with EAA; not because they know you (or don't), but because they just don't care.

If you like to surround yourself with people who know more than you, you've come to the right place my man. This place is replete with self proclaimed experts; a cocaine line of unearned confidence and self indulgence this prison yard is. Welcome home!

You aired your dirty laundry about them in their forum. It's a surprise that they don't want to pay to provide you with a soapbox to air your grievances about them?

So, yes, it's rude to show up at someones house and go on a rant about what you don't like about them. Of course they are going to ask you to leave.

Yeah, exactly. You're surprised you got kicked out of the party when you pooped right in the middle of the dance floor? I don't even know what the issue is...

You're an ex-employee who left because of philosophical differences over the long-term evolution of a specific program you worked on? You didn't like the changes and rather than just leave and find a better spot somewhere, you are disgruntled and publicly deriding your ex-employer through their proprietary communications channels. I don't think many organizations who would allow a disgruntled ex-employee to have access to their other employees, members, shareholders, etc through their platforms.

Put your energy into creating your own business or find one that, at least today, shares or is open to your way of doing things.

Well, ya didn't name anyone by name. But I'm sure it could be narrowed down to a short list. One or more of which probably has the key to the censorship button. It could be said you maybe got a little on the impolite and rude side. Maybe if ya would just left 'backstabbing' out. "...I am sick and tired of aviation politics, backstabbing, and personal interests and gains..."

I'm actually surprised you are still allowed to post on their forums at all. Personally, I would have removed you as a user after posting that garbage the first time.

If you like to surround yourself with people who know more than you, you've come to the right place my man. This place is replete with self proclaimed experts; a cocaine line of unearned confidence and self indulgence this prison yard is. Welcome home!

you had me at 'cocaine'

Many if not most of us not only did not notice but do not care as well. I’m sure neither EAA’s management or membership is bothered in the least by your departure. Just be one question though. Did you really just join POA today just to cry about this? That tells me all that I need to know.

When were you fired? Seems like it didn't take you long to attack them here. You're bringing back a radio show... and the first show will attack "big corporate aviation organizations". Good job burning the bridge! Disgruntled much?

Post you made on EAA Forums, which by the way, they didn't delete. Looks like you're banned now though!

Radek.cfi
Banned

The "Plane Talk" radio show will be available live on www.planetalk.org
After five years of being silent, the IMC Radio is taking back on the internet "airwaves" and is ready for its first after the long break worldwide live call-in Aviation Talk Show. The first transmission titled: "Are big corporate aviation organizations good for GA?" will take place on Wednesday, March 30 at 7 PM EDT.

The "Plane Talk" radio show will be available live on www.planetalk.org. The "Plane Talk" is the only live and unedited talk show exclusively dedicated to the General Aviation and community of pilots.
"Plane Talk" is hosted by Jon King Roberts - pilot, musician, entertainer, and I Radek Wyrzykowski – creator of the IMC Club, former Sr. Program Manager with EAA, award-winning author of "Becoming A CFI," and a Certificated Flight Instructor.

We will discuss all current general aviation-related issues on the air live and have a lot of fun doing it. We hope you have a good sense of humor if you decide to call.
We are the only fully independent opinion, and commentary live audio media discussing current aviation issues. We provide a direct forum for pilots and non-pilots to express their concerns and ask questions. We are not going to shy away from complex and controversial topics. We are not scripted, pre-recorded, or edited. We are not sponsored by any organization, and we fully intend to ask hard questions about sometimes very unpopular and omitted from aviation media politics that plague our GA communities. We will be asking those questions regardless of who our guest will be.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Might as well call this the missing companion story from Dale Carnegie titled How Not to Win Friends and Influence People

Oh heck.

Quit beating around the bush. What was in the post the EAA deleted? Can you post it here? Can you just say what your beef with the EAA was?

I feel like there is something interesting here, it's just being hidden behind a bunch of innuendo.

I guess we won't be seeing you at Oshkosh [Airventure] this year........

Did they put this on screen till you just left? Please tell us more.

For me, the only interesting news in this thread is that EAA has a forum.

I didn’t know that, even though I’m a member.

The EAA has been hot garbage for years. I got into E/AB when you still have actual FAA inspectors show up for pre-cover inspections.

Now its crap like young eagles and the tri-motor and Oshkosh. Osh is so commercial now that i have no real interest in going.

The EAA has been hot garbage for years. I got into E/AB when you still have actual FAA inspectors show up for pre-cover inspections.

Now its crap like young eagles and the tri-motor and Oshkosh. Osh is so commercial now that i have no real interest in going.

I don't think EAA is perfect and believe its public facing side (the magazine and what is front and center at the show) has strayed to far from the original intent. BUT, with the exception of the magazine no longer offering a lot of practical information for the builder/restorer, everything that was there on day 1 is still there - plenty of homebuilts, homebuilt resources, forums at the show, etc. IOW, the tent is bigger, but if you know where to look, the orginal residents are over there in their own little area that's in pretty good shape...

Oh, it's not all bad. After all, they did give us Aviore.....

:D

Welcome to Pilots of America Radek Wyrzykowski!

Ok everyone turn off our flame throwers, it is tooo hot in here, close the thread already

Best post of the day. No wait, week. No wait, month, No wait, year. Yeah, that’s it, year. Hey, where’s the straw?

You guys are harsh. Do you want to expand this forum, or keep it to your click? Every time I see a similar thing the folks here drive new people away.

It truly is an odd site.

You guys are harsh. Do you want to expand this forum, or keep it to your click? Every time I see a similar thing the folks here drive new people away.

It truly is an odd site.
Honestly it’s hard to have an opinion. I have no idea what he’s talking about.

to the OP. Welcome to the zoo. Glad to have you.

Back