Multi-engine Rentals?

justin jiron

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Punkwood2k
Is there anywhere in the colorado area that offers Multi-engine rentals? Not just lesson rentals, but a plane that I can rent for a few days to a week?

Would like to think about taking a plane across the country for business in the summer, a week at a time.. But cant find anywhere that rents multi-engines (Seminole, C310, ect).

Yes, I know there would be check-out flights & probably some restrictive experience hours & insurance hoops, but just looking for any leads?

Doesn't Centennial Flyers have one? I know its mostly for instruction, but for rent is for rent. Don't they allow long cross country flight in it? I'm sure there is a minimum per day.

Doesn't Centennial Flyers have one? I know its mostly for instruction, but for rent is for rent. Don't they allow long cross country flight in it? I'm sure there is a minimum per day.

They do have one and it’s cheap! I think $250/hour wet plus instructor. Well that price will surely change with the recent oil prices going up :eek:

Just make sure they allow solo flight in them. A lot of places around here require you to have an instructor along, which makes renting for any appreciable amount of time a lot tougher.

Back