Let's talk about Gilligan's Island

Neither Ziva or Abby are as pure as the driven snow. Not that it is in itself a big deal, but both have red flag issues. Ziva is a major beeotch and in real life there is no way she is giving it up to Tony. Abby? She's too goth. I'd hit it but again there is no connection.

There's a rumor that she was a barnstormer before WWII and in the Women's Air Corp during the war.

I read somewhere that she got her start in show business as a wing-walker in a barnstormer act, then went on to become a pilot. I find it hard to believe, though, as Wikipedia describes her as a classically trained stage actress:

Bavier was born in New York City in a brownstone on Gramercy Park[1] to Charles S. Bavier, a stationary engineer, and Mary S. (née Birmingham) Bavier. She originally planned to become a teacher after attending Columbia University. She first appeared in vaudeville, later moving to the Broadway stage.[2]

After graduating from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in 1925, she was cast in the stage comedy The Poor Nut.[3] Bavier's big break came in the original Broadway production of On Borrowed Time
. She later appeared with Henry Fonda in the play Point of No Return.[3]

She was born in 1902, so it would seem she might have been a little too old for the WACs in WWII.

BUT, I'd be happy to perpetuate the rumor that she secretly flew for the USAF in Korea and Vietnam and was the first woman qualified in the U2.

Wow... digging on the to TV Land Way Back Machine...

I'll let the pictures do the talking

Ignor Stevens - The Farmers Daughter

IngerStevens.jpg

Susan Dey - Partridge Family

image-w856.jpg

Uuuuuhhhh are you trying to give me a heart attack?

It wasn't an argument. But it's dangerous to agree on too many things, too, if they're important.

But back to something more contentious, Bewitched. Specifically, the bad sister, played by the same actress.

Neither Ziva or Abby are as pure as the driven snow. Ziva is a major beeotch and in real life there is no way she is giving it up to Tony.

There is a lot of filming of NCIS here in Ventucly... and was my son's favorite show. We ran into Cote de Pablo one day along with Sean Murry (McGee) at one of our local burger establishments. The two of them were sitting there and my son who was 10 at the at time blourts out "dad its Agent McGee" pointing to the two of them sitting at a table. He waved for my son to come over and when we got there that is when we saw Ziva, her back was to us.. He was very cordial to my son, she didn't say much other complimenting my son on his blond hair and blue eyes. Of course my son asks if they were out here on a special case to which Sean answered, yes but it is classified and the need to meet with Agent Gibbs later today. Made his day...

I still think Sasha Alexander was the hottest

MV5BMDdlZGI1NGQtZTU1MC00N2Y3LTgxNjUtNWMwN2JiNWQ0M2I2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4MjYzNg@@._V1_.jpg

Cindy Brady (we're the same age; I can say that).

Billy Jo, Bobby Jo, Betty Jo ... can't go wrong.

Penny Robinson and Nurse Chapel.

The real test ... Miss Crump or Aunt Bea?
Before you commit to Cindy you might want to do a "where are they now?" search. I saw the bunch on an episode of Fast & Loud a while back. Dood. Time has been unkind

Several years ago when Wonder Woman was still a current show I was at a friends house. 3 of his little cousins, about 6 to 9 years of age, were playing in the yard. One says, I like Superman. Another says I like Batman and the third one says I like Spiderman. My friend speaks up, I like Wonder Woman. The three kids look at each other.....eewwwww....:lol::lol:

What about the girls here. Skipper, Gilligan, The Professor or Mr. Howe? @kath @Everskyward @Rushie Those are the ones just off the top of my head. Page the others. So who floats your boat ladies?

None of them could float the boat. Otherwise the series wouldn't have run for three seasons...and ended with everyone still on the island.

None of them could float the boat. Otherwise the series wouldn't have run for three seasons...and ended with everyone still on the island.
I didn't mean the boat literally. Like who trips your trigger. Makes your heart flutter. Hey we can still keep boat in it. Who's your dreamboat.

So he doesn't make your heart flutter? Not even in a bad way?

I think they should have been rescued by Admiral Nelson and Captain Crane on the Seaview.

I was 15 it was 1974 and my buddy Tom who live two blocks away and was on the same High School baseball team invited me over to meet his Aunt…she was an Actress from Hollywood…can only say probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever met…she was originally from Houston…
upload_2022-3-2_21-36-0.jpeg

Last edited:
phyllis-diller-gettyimages-150584092.jpg

I know, why.

I went through Army basic training with her nephew.

Back