Flat Earth and I can prove it

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
Stay with me here and I promise by the end you’ll agree with me the Earth is flat!

Earth’s surface is around 70% water, right? And like 95% of that water is the oceans…agree? Of all that ocean water NONE of it is carbonated….

And if its NOT carbonated then…say it with me… The. Earth. Is. Flat.

I understood the earth was disc shaped, balanced on four giant elephants, standing on the back of a giant turtle- soaring through our universe…

So taking the OP's premise to the next logical level, the earth being flat could be why we have this alleged CO2 problem now. All the bubbles flew out of the ocean! So we need to re-carbonate the ocean, and fix the earth flat problem, too. I like it.

I think you need a tattoo showing your ideation with flat earth. Be sure to show your AME next time. ;)

Stay with me here and I promise by the end you’ll agree with me the Earth is flat!

Earth’s surface is around 70% water, right? And like 95% of that water is the oceans…agree? Of all that ocean water NONE of it is carbonated….

Fourth word into your proof is "around" you can't prove flat if you say round!

Reminds me of the story of earth's greatest scientists getting together and agreeing they no longer need God because they can create life. The Almighty Creator agrees to let them have an audience where they state their brash claim to which He says "Prove it". The first thing they do is reach down and start gathering dirt. Yahweh stops them right there with "Get your own dirt."

Carry on.

It's clear that you are big on a) Spring Break, b) clam chowder, and c) Valley speak. Like, totally.

Guilty, best clam chowder is Ajax Tavern in April, like totally tubular!

:)

Had a guy tell me he knows the earth is flat because if you fly half way around the world in one shot and the earth is round the attitude indicator would show you inverted at your destination.

He was serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a guy tell me he knows the earth is flat because if you fly half way around the world in one shot and the earth is round the attitude indicator would show you inverted at your destination.

He was serious.

Wow. This from a guy who knows what an attitude indicator even is? I think maybe he was just a funnin’ with you.

By the way, the oceans ARE carbonated!

Probably not as much as a bottle of Coke, though, so I guess that would make them somewhat flat, or maybe mostly flat.

Wow. This from a guy who knows what an attitude indicator even is? I think maybe he was just a funnin’ with you.

He’s has no actual flying experience other than sims. He sure seemed serious.

He’s has no actual flying experience other than sims. He sure seemed serious.
Since he is exclusively a sim guy, it's plausible that he doesn't understand how attitude indicators do what they do.

If the earth was really round, wouldn't everyone be walking on their hands in Australia.?? :idea: :lol::lol:

66332109.jpg

He was serious.

The man has a point.

The man has a point.
Or, he would if the "gyro" worked like a perfect gyro and didn't have a big lump of metal hanging off it so that it tends to "level" over time to overcome precession which happens faster than you flying around the big ball.

Back