Ford pick up delivery times

The good news for Ford and the other truck manufactures is that as gas goes up, demand for new trucks will go down. What will be interesting is all the dealers that paid outrageous money to buy back the late model trucks, when gas hits four dollars a gallon in the spring and five dollars a gallon in the summer, what will they do with all that overpriced inventory? I will be there with my cash.
I think that This next year is going to be very interesting at several levels.

Those were turned as quickly as they were bought, they aren’t sitting in inventory for any length of time. My local dealer has gone from offereing stupid money for my F150 last summer when they had 8 total vehicles on the lot vs not even trying to buy mine now that they’ve at least got 1/4 inventory, even though it’s mixed makes and mostly used.

*Mine is still eligible to be marketed as a CPO, which should be telling.

Those were turned as quickly as they were bought, they aren’t sitting in inventory for any length of time. My local dealer has gone from offereing stupid money for my F150 last summer when they had 8 total vehicles on the lot vs not even trying to buy mine now that they’ve at least got 1/4 inventory, even though it’s mixed makes and mostly used.

*Mine is still eligible to be marketed as a CPO, which should be telling.
What is CPO?

I ordered an F150 right after thanksgiving. It’s supposed to be built the week of 2/28.

Back