flight review at KLZU?

OU812

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
OU812
I've been wanting to get some recent experience at a busy tower controlled airport. Since I am needing to get my flight review done soon I thought I would just do this at the same time. I was looking at going to KLZU in Lawrenceville Ga. It would be about a two hour drive for me but since my daughter lives near there it will work out. I noticed the airport had two flight schools. Does anyone familiar with this airport have any school and/or instructor recommendations?

LZU may or may not be busy at any given time. Come to CVC and do your flight review with me in our 172. We can go to LZU, PDK, AHN, whatever you want. It'll be cheaper than any of the schools at LZU too.

LZU may or may not be busy at any given time. Come to CVC and do your flight review with me in our 172. We can go to LZU, PDK, AHN, whatever you want. It'll be cheaper than any of the schools at LZU too.

I am interested in learning more! Would you mind sending me your credentials, rates, and availability? My email is

Thank you!

Last edited:
I can vouch for Lance being a very good instuctor, he put me through a very thorough IPC a few years back.

Back