Please delete. Problem solved

Wedding cake doughnut and both halves are all mine. Plus, itFB455501-9D66-4BA0-A82A-4887AC4654B6.jpeg sparkles!

BA6D402F-6AA8-4CE5-BB26-F62E368CC1DE.jpeg 22BCCE40-D91E-4D81-908F-251D868CCA42.jpeg

Here’s some little chickens. They were an experiment. Cross off the list. Not my thing.

If "bigger=better" then I'm guessing the unbounded solution would be ostrich meat. Next?

I actually was in charge of an Emu roast. Well, rather, I secured the Emu. Someone else was in charge of roasting it.

The local fam run grocery hooked me up with an Emu ranch and I scored a dressed Emu, ready for the spit. It was 70 lbs of bird.

The thing did not look like a bird on the spit. It looked like a dinosour. All thighs, no breast, tiny hands... straight out of Jurassic Park.

Not a sliver of white meat on the thing. It was all red meat. Sort of like a tough beef steak. And the guy in charge of barbecuing it fell drunk too soon so it wasn't done quite enough.

It didn't taste like chicken. It didn't taste like beef. It tasted more like beef than chicken. It was an adventure.

It all got ate. The members in the party were pretty drunk.

2B007D61-7735-4B30-BED8-4BDAE61DAC49.jpeg F2FAD262-6154-4820-9EFB-68A8988A7024.jpeg

Whelp, here is the damage. Buttered and roasted French bread for those that eat it, ribs, and cole slaw.

Threads too long to read all of it, so if this is a duplicate, sorry.
Rocky mountain oysters.

Wasn't the first post about a computer problem? I don't think duplicates are the core issue here.. ;)

Wasn't the first post about a computer problem? I don't think duplicates are the core issue here.. ;)

Core.

Apple core. Applecore. See - both issues have been merged in to one big happy thread.

@Sac Arrow Has the Carl's Jr problem been solved?

Which one? We have established that the Big Carl is just a Famous Star with the tomato stripped off. Or maybe it is a 2/3 lb double. I haven't gone back lately to confirm.

I guess I could have done that today but I opted for Habit Burger.

Which one? We have established that the Big Carl is just a Famous Star with the tomato stripped off. Or maybe it is a 2/3 lb double. I haven't gone back lately to confirm.

I guess I could have done that today but I opted for Habit Burger.
I was thinking of the 5/6 lb crisis.

92CFDBD7-4F3E-4C4A-A092-477672A308D7.jpeg

it was confounding that the pub ran out of salad greens. So, as an alternate substitute for chips, they gave me peas. So, a fish and peas, basically.

View attachment 80952

it was confounding that the pub ran out of salad greens. So, as an alternate substitute for chips, they gave me peas. So, a fish and peas, basically.

Looks great! Remember there was a recall on romaine, so maybe that affected you? I know Panera didn't have like half its menu for a few days because they were sourcing new greens.

Looks great! Remember there was a recall on romaine, so maybe that affected you? I know Panera didn't have like half its menu for a few days because they were sourcing new greens.

The romaine recall here ended a couple weeks ago, and not all stores and restaurants were affected. No, it was Spring mix they were out of. Hopefully they will have some tomorrow, as I tentatively plan on going back for another wine and fish and salad session.

That place has probably the number two best fish and chips in Northern California, and it's not far behind number one. They use nice big pieces of cod fish, and the batter isn't over the top like most of the Tugboat style F&C places.

It's also the only bar I've ever been thrown out of. That was about 20 years ago. I still joke about it with the owner.

I enjoy The History Guy. He takes seemingly random events in history and makes them interesting.

Wow. It started 9 years ago and it was about nothing. And now 1 year after the last post, it's alive again.

Insalata la Maria. Greens, tomatoes, mozzarella, anchovies, peppercorns, smoked salmon fish, olive oil and balsamic.F6A2E0F8-A9C2-4940-8B70-A9DE30ABC980.jpeg

I tend to be skeptical of sculpture food, but this one was quite good for being a deconstructed maki roll.
71DAD77C-82FA-4EF1-AE9C-F8DE1A937765.jpeg

42DBA712-9F50-4678-AF44-A2EB0AC3C18A.jpeg
Mothers of all pork chops. Nearly 2 lbs each. Marinated in Bulgogi sauce then Q’d. Deeeeam good.

chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken WEINER

Back