Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Pray they do not change the terms of the agreement...
422054ff76c58123eeae220bba66e38e.jpg

There’s some gems" in there. Death by “Over laid” doesn’t sound so bad.

Killed by several accidents or teeth deaths maybe not so much.
"Cancer, and Wolf" is also a concern

"Cancer, and Wolf" is also a concern

I'm trying to figure out if that's one incident or two, Did they have cancer and THEN get killed by a wolf? Or did they just conflate two completely unrelated things together.

Also "Kil'd by several accidents". It seems like being killed by just one accident would have been enough, but apparently 1632 was so deadly you could get killed by multiple accidents.

I'm trying to figure out if that's one incident or two, Did they have cancer and THEN get killed by a wolf? Or did they just conflate two completely unrelated things together.

Also "Kil'd by several accidents". It seems like being killed by just one accident would have been enough, but apparently 1632 was so deadly you could get killed by multiple accidents.
Times were hard then, but so were the people.

Um..... uh..... Is this some new yankee way to wash a car.??

Fun fact, on the Hanford reservation they would sometimes wash the jeeps with CCl4 (carbon tetrachloride). This made for real shiny jeeps but is a bit of a problem for the aquifer.

OK, back to jokes

Mt Washington is deceptive. In the summer time, you can drive right up the road. In the winter, I think the record low temp is below -40, and the highest wind speed used to be the highest recorded on the planet. Something like 200 knots. The White Mountains aren't Alaska, and they're not Colorado, but they'll kill you just the same.

Mt Washington is deceptive. In the summer time, you can drive right up the road. In the winter, I think the record low temp is below -40, and the highest wind speed used to be the highest recorded on the planet. Something like 200 knots. The White Mountains aren't Alaska, and they're not Colorado, but they'll kill you just the same.

I like to check the Mt Washington METAR during storms (KMWN)

It makes me feel a little bit better about the wx where I am. :D

Back