Ferry Pilot

Jim K

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Digits
Just finished this one today. Really enjoyed it. Author Kerry McCauley recalls some of his more memorable adventures ferrying small airplanes to & from Europe, Africa, & the Middle East. He an excellent writer with some amazing stories. I recognized a couple as he has been on the "in the hangar" youtube show, which I didn't realize before I got the book. Apparently he was also on a discovery channel show for a few episodes, but I won't hold that against him.

Excellent read. Highly recommended. I'll try to remember to bring it to our Jan 15 brunch and pass it on to another member.

16414162827745252055705011590716.jpg

Kerry did a talk at the AOPA tent at Sun&Fun last year. Fascinating. I bought an autographed book from him and got to chat a little. When I got home to read the book, I could not put it down. Not a life I'd pick for myself, but he sure has some tales to tell. I highly recommend it.

IMG_3848.jpeg

I'll have to check that one out.

Have you read, Into the Wind ? Book about Max Conrad, the "flying grandpa", that set some ridiculous round-the-world records in a piper comanche.

I'll have to check that one out.

Have you read, Into the Wind ? Book about Max Conrad, the "flying grandpa", that set some ridiculous round-the-world records in a piper comanche.
nope, but I'll add it to the list

Back