Been out, but back now...what have I missed?

How long were you out? Do you need to report it on your next medical? Do a consult first. Depending on how long you were out, the prices on those old ass 6 seaters has risen dramatically. Supply chain, block chain, Bitcoin, vaccine, obscene. Life goes on, it waits for no man. (Or any other identified gender.) Yeah, you may have missed some stuff.

There’s this thing out there called COVID. They say you got to watch out for that.

There’s this thing out there called COVID. They say you got to watch out for that.

If you see folks wearing a mask, it's Ok, it's the in thing now...

are-three-face-masks-better-than-one-picture-id1305557219

There was a Coup. The old Management Council got tarred and feathered and run outta town on a rail

How long were you out? Do you need to report it on your next medical? Do a consult first. Depending on how long you were out, the prices on those old ass 6 seaters has risen dramatically. Supply chain, block chain, Bitcoin, vaccine, obscene. Life goes on, it waits for no man. (Or any other identified gender.) Yeah, you may have missed some stuff.

I would have to have a medical first! :eek:

Good news and bad news ... or is it bad news and good news ...

I'm here now! :biggrin:

But I ain't seen Doc Holiday nor Ed Fred lately. :dunno:

what ever happened to the Aero Engineer and the old A&PI that would constantly go back and forth

I remember one thread about bead blasting some alum parts.

Back