Happy New Year

Happy New Year, all, the last year was not a particularly good one, but I have had much worse, so a pleasant wave good bye to 2021.

The Geezer has seen a few really bad years, and knows one when it happens. 1947 was the worst.

'22 is starting off good so far.

Woke up to 5-6 inches of snow.

Now looking forward to 5-6 inches of mud for the next couple weeks.!!

Happy New Year. Well the neighbors kept me up with their fireworks... Hope they have all there body parts they sounded pretty big.......:)

this may be the most bizarre post of all of 2022.......we have a facebook group for my development.....not everyone actually knows everyone, but the group can be used to post local stuff. it's usually used by the ladies to complain about one thing or another. well, this morning this gem showed up:

upload_2022-1-1_11-44-32.png

'22 is starting off good so far.

Woke up to 5-6 inches of snow.

Now looking forward to 5-6 inches of mud for the next couple weeks.!!
Went from this

lrwJtpt.jpg

To this:(

lWYbnkI.jpg

this may be the most bizarre post of all of 2022.......we have a facebook group for my development.....not everyone actually knows everyone, but the group can be used to post local stuff. it's usually used by the ladies to complain about one thing or another. well, this morning this gem showed up:

View attachment 103317

It’s a Southern thing. Collard greens are a traditional NewYear’s dish, meant to represent money in the new year.

79F and sunny here. With the wind chill it feels like 72.

Holy cow.!!! Hope you have your parka with ya...

I did my flight training in Sanford. It would crack me up to see folks wearing jackets when the temps got below 70... :lol::lol:

It’s a Southern thing. Collard greens are a traditional NewYear’s dish, meant to represent money in the new year.

well thanks for ruining that for me :)

and if they want money in the new year, wouldn't it make more sense to get a job instead of eating collard greens?

Happy New Year. Well the neighbors kept me up with their fireworks... Hope they have all there body parts they sounded pretty big.......:)

Sounds like my neighborhood. And that was after I went to bed, well after midnight.

Holy cow.!!! Hope you have your parka with ya...

I did my flight training in Sanford. It would crack me up to see folks wearing jackets when the temps got below 70... :lol::lol:

That was great fun when I worked for Intel. I'd go to the Phoenix area for meetings in February. I hadn't seen 70s for a number of months and the locals would be wearing coats and complaining about how cold it was. We'd just laugh. I guess it's all based on what you are used to.

Back