Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Yes, plus coats have a multi-millennia history of working...

immunity.png

https://xkcd.com/2557

Folks,

A reminder that this thread is for jokes, it's not for political propaganda. We've seen an uptick in the number of non-jokes from a select group of members that are overtly political - yet again. We have been more lenient with political content in the joke thread as many of you know, but please don't take advantage of it. If it happens again, there will be warnings with points given!

Folks,

A reminder that this thread is for jokes, it's not for political propaganda. We've seen an uptick in the number of non-jokes from a select group of members that are overtly political - yet again. We have been more lenient with political content in the joke thread as many of you know, but please don't take advantage of it. If it happens again, there will be warnings with points given!
7e35eea4fcb6c02a0a14a4ccedc1f361.jpeg

funny-political-jokes.jpg

Effective against amateur thieves.

For pro thieves gone in 6 seconds.

A friend of mine, his son had his 6 month old GMC pickup stolen, manual tranny and all. Never found. So he replaced it with a Dodge pickup. I mean who wants a Dodge.?? :lol::lol: (actually he liked the Dodge because it had a bigger screen on the dash)

Yup…I heard SIX commercials in a row on the radio about this…well, three of them played twice. But two of them were telling you to wear coats, and the third was selling the only reliable detector of the first symptoms of frostbite.

the panic is REAL!

Last edited:
Effective against amateur thieves.

For pro thieves gone in 6 seconds.

A friend of mine, his son had his 6 month old GMC pickup stolen, manual tranny and all. Never found. So he replaced it with a Dodge pickup. I mean who wants a Dodge.?? :lol::lol: (actually he liked the Dodge because it had a bigger screen on the dash)
Aw come on Zeldman, I'm disappointed. For someone that posts in the joke thread as much as you do, you should understand a joke when you see one.

I probably shouldn't say this, but those all sound like names I'd see on resumes for IT jobs.

Does that mean that parents of 20 something geeks were either into goofy movies or on drugs?

Except... Frank Zappa didn't use drugs. He was so naturally wacky he didn't need them.

As the old commercial says ... "not exactly."

Zappa, quoted from this site: https://frankzapppa.blogspot.com/2014/01/zappai-dont-drink-or-do-hard-drugs.html

Frank said: "I don't drink or do hard drugs. I've smoked less than ten marijuana cigarettes in my life. When I'm working on music with other musicians, like, say, practicing for a tour, I keep very strict standards: no drugs."

Don't really matter too much to me. I just thought it was a strange name at the time. The more time goes on the less strange it seems in light of some recent developments in human behavior. ;)

Back