A new mission?

Aircraft requirements:
  • Useful Load w/Fuel: 1200 lbs.

• Range: 900 miles

• Seats: 4+

• Passengers: 4

• Interior Condition: Good to Excellent
I guess human trafficking survivors can only be transported in million dollar plus aircraft. No need for most of GA to apply with requirements like that.

Aircraft requirements:
  • Useful Load w/Fuel: 1200 lbs.

• Range: 900 miles

• Seats: 4+

• Passengers: 4

• Interior Condition: Good to Excellent
I guess human trafficking survivors can only be transported in million dollar plus aircraft. No need for most of GA to apply with requirements like that.
A 421 will do that - there was one on Controller not to long ago listed for 950k…

okay, so I skimmed thru the video with the sound turned down. (after all, it's Christmas).

The planes featured were a twin Cessna, so it seemed, and a TBM.

Yet, the muckety-muck did his speech in front of a Cardinal. Not exactly the hallmark of high UL or easy CG-management.

And, they're looking for $10/mo donors. (for exactly what, isn't clear.)

That tells me they're in the beginning stages of looking for a much larger prize somewhere. Probably a high-six-figure or low $millions grant from someone.

Have you ever wondered why Shriner's or ASPCA, or the others spend Millions of dollars on TV promos to solicit $19.95/mo donation streams and include free blankets/t-shirts/magazines or other things? Have you figured out yet that they don't make it on your $19.95?

Yep. These over-hyped ad sessions are not there to capture your $20. They don't give a flip about your ATM-Foodstamp monthly. They're engineered to gauge interest from a community, and as an indirect measure, the worthiness of their charity to a much larger grant to which you're not exposed. In the case of the Shrine hospitals, they operate from an $9B endowment. They continually look at significant growth to the endowment, which in recent years fell to as low as appx $5B.

Sources:

Source: https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/362193608_201912_990_2021012717664316.pdf

Back