Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

screenshot_2021_11_27_14_22_39_961_f0705733f75d9e3ee0adeddc516307f2da4bfddf.jpeg

A young kid is walking home from school when a car pulls up alongside him...

The driver says "get in the car and I’ll give you candy and $10.”

The kid says "No way!" and keeps walking.

The driver says "Get in the car and I'll give you candy and $50.”

The kid says "No way. Candy and $50 won't do it."

The driver says "Get in the car and I'll give you candy and $100.”

The kid says "Look Dad, you bought the Volvo, YOU deal with it."

That ain't no joke!

Them things look good, right there!

--

Now I have to make some!

The last time I made something similar, it was called "Dinosaur Eggs". Similar filling, cream cheese + cheddar + rib rub, then stuffed inside a jalapeno, then covered in a layer of italian sausage, then wrapped with bacon. They were outstanding.

Pix to follow!!

Edit: I forgot - I made one without bacon, just because.

92E44217-22CA-4EEA-95EE-BC245F8E7B84.jpeg 54FCD2FB-1DDD-485D-BE3F-70AD52145C83.jpeg C3071304-D4D5-44B5-BEF8-7A0853BF5D87.jpeg 8C7DA55C-0505-440A-910D-69FF21F8D59F.jpeg

Last edited:
That ain't no joke!

Them things look good, right there!

--

Now I have to make some!

The last time I made something similar, it was called "Dinosaur Eggs". Similar filling, cream cheese + cheddar + rib rub, then stuffed inside a jalapeno, then covered in a layer of italian sausage, then wrapped with bacon. They were outstanding.

Pix to follow!!

Edit: I forgot - I made one without bacon, just because.

View attachment 102272 View attachment 102273 View attachment 102274 View attachment 102275
I generally get a rotisserie chicken from wally world and shred it up to mix in with the rub spices and cream cheese. Stuff the pepper with the chicken/cream cheese mix, wrap em in bacon and throw on the grill or in the oven. Easy to do and the rotisserie chicken adds some good flavor to the filler.

??? my wife says her phone hears her and ads show up because she just said something. I said nah, just coincidence. I did make sure siri was turned off just in case. She said still happens sometimes. I said no way, can't be happening. Now I'm wondering. Does Facebook have some way to hear you with siri being turned off. Can you disable it in Facebook settings?

??? my wife says her phone hears her and ads show up because she just said something. I said nah, just coincidence. I did make sure siri was turned off just in case. She said still happens sometimes. I said no way, can't be happening. Now I'm wondering. Does Facebook have some way to hear you with siri being turned off. Can you disable it in Facebook settings?
Even if they put a control there, does it do anything? The only way to be sure is to look inside the program.

The graphic isn't as nice as the others :)

I’m supposed to be doing my online Christmas shopping and instead you have me wasting the day trying to re-learn orbital mechanics. I’m not drawing a picture. :p

Back