Favorite conspiracy theories

To me it's self-evident. He didn't present questionable theories as theories, he presented them as fact, and then evangelized them. I never met the man. I've read that he justified the propaganda as ethically correct, I don't know if that's true, but either way it's at best self-serving in my view.
If you read it, what is your citation? He was certainly vocal about it, and tried to be persuasive.

I didn't draw the comparison with Iraqi fires, I just commented on it. It was Sagan that drew that parallel, and at the time.
He did make that parallel, and then withdrew it and admitted he was incorrect.
"it was pitch black at noon and temperatures dropped 4–6° C over the Persian Gulf, but not much smoke reached stratospheric altitudes and Asia was spared"
Sagan, Carl (1996). The demon-haunted world: science as a candle in the dark. New York: Random House. p. 257
https://books.google.com/books?id=u...tospheric altitudes and Asia was spared&f=false

That doesn't sound like a conspiracist.

Inside Job on Netflix hits on pretty much all this stuff. Pretty funny from what I've seen so far.

The CIA caused the 1972 earthquake that hit Manaqua

In 1958, President Eisenhower traded cow lips for alien technology

The NSA shot JFK but didn't kill him (and those same people framed Pete Rose)

In 2016, the DNC and GOP had a bet regarding which party could field the worst candidate

The Space Shuttle's Seismic Secret

Oliver Stone is a disinformation flunky

On July 8, 1979, security forces under control of the Trilateral Commission abducted the fathers of all American Nobel Prize winners.

Edit: (forgot one) The Vietnam War was fought because of a bet Howard Hughes lost to Aristotle Onasis.

Last edited:
Back