Signiture lines

thito01

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tony T
Ok, just thought I would throw this out there.

We all have sig lines with abbreviation that everybody understands, like:
SEL, MEL, CFI, CFI, CSEL, ATP, etc
So, now that I have added RPC to my certificate, I have started thinking about how I might put it in my signature line. Or, if it even matters to those on this forum. Does putting RPC in a signature line make 'real' pilots say 'look at that nerd'?

Last edited:
Arrow, Sac, PPL

Sac Arrow is good people?

I had to google it.
I did too and I still don't know what he's talking about

Remote procedure call?
Racoon prostitution center?
Random posting certificate?
Rare purple car?

Last edited:
Rochester Psychiatric Center is the one that makes sense in context here, according to Google. I’m alerting the FSDO. Kidding, non obviously Recreational Pilot, but I did have to Google it.

Mine is SGOTI

Ok, just thought I would throw this out there.

We all have sig lines with abbreviation that everybody understands, like:
SEL, MEL, CFI, CFI, CSEL, ATP, etc
So, now that I have added RPC to my certificate, I have started thinking about how I might put it in my signature line. Or, if it even matters to those on this forum. Does putting RPC in a signature line make 'real' pilots say 'look at that nerd'?
Not so much a nerd as a unicorn.

I am still awaiting my updated wallet card, but the only pics I have found using Google show that the card will say "Remote Pilot".
I have not been able to find a picture of a card showing both a 'standard' pilot ratings and the sUAS rating. I was thinking it would be one card, but maybe it will be two?

I am still awaiting my updated wallet card, but the only pics I have found using Google show that the card will say "Remote Pilot".
I have not been able to find a picture of a card showing both a 'standard' pilot ratings and the sUAS rating. I was thinking it would be one card, but maybe it will be two?
Oh, then nerd is probably appropriate ;)

To be honest, I was thinking 'nerd' when I asked the question. But, a lot of people put all their ratings in their sig-line, and it is a legitimate rating, so I thought "is it appropriate for this site" was a valid question.

It's your signature, put what you want in it.

it’s 2 separate cards. I used my drone card to pass around when I teach young eagle ground school, somthe kids cann see what an FAA license looks like. The pilot cert stays in the wallet. It’s the main reason I got the drone cert.

Racoon prostitution center?
cracked me up

images

Researching that now. A friend suggested I get a license since I was already a pilot. He has made some model suggestions but I have not settled on anything yet. I am going to get with him and play with his some too. I was rally impress how much the moving map showed when was taking some pictures of our church. We were under the arrival path for Orlando International (about 8 miles away) and all the protected areas for the approaches were clearly shown including the bottom of the corridors.

Back