Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mel
Hello,

Where can I tie down my airplane in long island

Hello,

Where can I tie down my airplane in long island

I can't answer your question, but since those who can are likely to respond with the following questions, I'll just put them out there now:

Long-term tie-down or transient parking for a few days?

Where would you prefer to tie down? More towards the East, middle, or West? It is, after all, a long island. Will cost or convenience be more important?

You can tie down in my front yard. Oh, that Long Island...

I can't answer your question, but since those who can are likely to respond with the following questions, I'll just put them out there now:

Long-term tie-down or transient parking for a few days?

Where would you prefer to tie down? More towards the East, middle, or West? It is, after all, a long island. Will cost or convenience be more important?

Long Term, Middle Long Island

Between FRG and ISP, they are hard to come by these days. And very pricey. HWV has a lot of space, and cheaper than the other two. Best bet is start calling the FBOs and see what they have. Sheltair, Atlantic at FRG. Also contact the airport operations itself to see about ramp space they have. ISP they have more places that may have something available. There are some places along smith town road, NY Jet and sheltair over by the main entrance. And there is another area on the east side where the CAP has a hangar.

Back