Wanted: Partnership Seeking Twin Partnership CT/Western Mass

hish747

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hish747
Seeking a light twin partnership anywhere between KHFD and 7B2. This would include KCEF, 7B6 and KBAF. Anyone have one, know of one or interested in forming one?
Thanks!
Hish

Last edited:
I am a new member on this forum. Did you receive any inquiries? I will be flying out of Tweed or Chester to Martin State, 4-round trips per month. It sounds like you're flying in the opposite direction, so am not sure that our partnership would intersect in an entirely logistical manner. It would be great if we were both headed south each month. My need for the Beechcraft Baron 58 is to commute to Maryland and back to CT for a new job. What's holding me back on the purchase are the operating expenses that are 2x to 3x more than an efficient single engine aircraft, such as a Mooney M20J (1,000 hrs in type) or Beech Bonanza.

Last edited:
I am a new member on this forum. Did you receive any inquiries? I will be flying out of Tweed or Chester to Martin State, 4-round trips per month. It sounds like you're flying in the opposite direction, so am not sure that our partnership would intersect in an entirely logistical manner. It would be great if we were both headed south each month. My need for the Beechcraft Baron 58 is to commute to Maryland and back to CT for a new job. What's holding me back on the purchase are the operating expenses that are 2x to 3x more than an efficient single engine aircraft, such as a Mooney M20J (1,000 hrs in type) or Beech Bonanza.

Your reply is probably the closest to what I was seeking, but still too far away to make sense. As you say, going in the opposite direction. Best of luck to you!
Hish

Back