What's the consensus on the GA resale market?

Worldwide trade

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
WorldWiseTrade
So things are a bit crazy these days. Is there any moderation on airplane pricing that anyone is noticing?

Houses going for a hundred K or more over asking, sold my DA62 for $250 above purchase price as new models are not available and the factory has increased prices. Now have a new SR22T being delivered in December and getting unsolicited offers at a $100K premium. I've never seen anything like it. But then again there is Bitcoin o_O

I wish I could sell my Mazda M5 minivan for 2x what I paid for it, we need to keep this 2nd car. It's rock solid, dependable and does exactly what we need it to do. Problem is I'm pretty darn sure I could not get anything to replace it in any reasonable time frame.

So things are a bit crazy these days. Is there any moderation on airplane pricing that anyone is noticing?

Houses going for a hundred K or more over asking, sold my DA62 for $250 above purchase price as new models are not available and the factory has increased prices. Now have a new SR22T being delivered in December and getting unsolicited offers at a $100K premium. I've never seen anything like it. But then again there is Bitcoin o_O

theres a reason this is all happening, but I think we get banned if we talk about it. Certainly the thread gets locked.

I was just offered $100 over what I paid for my beef tenderloin. Crazy. But it will taste even better this Christmas.

I was just offered $100 over what I paid for my beef tenderloin. Crazy. But it will taste even better this Christmas.
I was at the store today looking at stuff. Beef tongue was going for $58.... :lol::lol:

Market low or market high it can always be played to ones advantage if ya strategize it out…

I’m doing my darndest to follow the lead of other folks I’ve watched always do well and it seems like some folks do well no matter where it’s is or headed if ya play your cards right… I’m not claiming I have the secret to do it- just have observed it and trying to emulate it…

theres a reason this is all happening, but I think we get banned if we talk about it. Certainly the thread gets locked.
The trick to making money is to buy low, and let winners run. (And if you are patient, the low priced securities will turn into winners.)

Back