What Aircraft and Airline?

Is this a test? Certainly pre-Deregulation. About 80 passengers seats. Flight engineer station. I think the original planned configuration for the CV-880 and 990 were 2 and 2 seat configuration. The DC-8 also. The early B-720 was about 80 passengers also. but different airlines opted for different configurations. My guess would be one of those. The tail colors looks like AA. That's my best guesses. Fun anyway.

CV 880 is a winner. Any guesses on the carrier? TWA is not correct but close. They did have a lounge area.

cow1_orig.jpg cow1_orig.jpg
cow1_orig.jpg

ff12e5f9d7e8c57cfd1636f7edf58c82-fu-corsair-boeing_orig.jpg

cow1_orig.jpg

No fair google image cheats!

Last edited:
Hints:

Carrier still in business
Uniform is unique (now that Pan Am is gone).

Good old days for sure. I hired on with Allegheny Airlines, walked into the terminal at Logan, no security, all the doors open to the tarmac, stairs up to the airplanes (pre-jet bridges), and if one was late for a flight you ran onboard and got ticketed in flight with one of those manual credit card contraptions. How did we get here???

Good old days for sure. I hired on with Allegheny Airlines, walked into the terminal at Logan, no security, all the doors open to the tarmac, stairs up to the airplanes (pre-jet bridges), and if one was late for a flight you ran onboard and got ticketed in flight with one of those manual credit card contraptions. How did we get here???
Listening to idiots.

Today we no longer have Jepps revisions.
We now have Known Crewmember.
We have WSI/TCAS/Enhanced GPWS
Preferential bidding
Quiet headsets for those who choose to use them
Etc…

The Need to maximize profits for the shareholders and fear

Back