For Sale 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 $4000

ktup-flyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ktup-flyer
100hp and ~375lbs. I'm the 2nd owner. Very fun bike, sounds fantastic, and gets lots of questions at the gas pump. Leo Vince Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust, EvoTech fender eliminator and radiator guard, New Rage Cycles front LED turn signals, LED rear turn signals, carbon fiber side panels, new rear tire. Not in perfect cosmetic shape, but not bad. 10,500 miles.
dorso.jpeg dorso2.jpeg dorso3.jpeg dorso4.jpeg

Last edited:
You just got it, why you selling?

Can't blame you for selling. Looks like an ADV bike, pretty good looking for one of those. Faint praise though. I must be an imbecile, I keep bikes forever. Then again, I tend to buy ones I really like.

Sum-Beech, I've seen that plane before!

i-pJ3XWt4-X3.jpg

i-zSPF5rC-X3.jpg

i-9m7kwXw-X3.jpg

Can't blame you for selling. Looks like an ADV bike, pretty good looking for one of those. Faint praise though. I must be an imbecile, I keep bikes forever. Then again, I tend to buy ones I really like.
More of a hypermotard. It LOVES the twisties and wheelies

More of a hypermotard. It LOVES the twisties and wheelies
My bike does twisties way more. I don't wheelie it, but I could easily. Mine is way faster than what you're selling. And it is far more gorgeous than what you're selling.

IMG_0894 (1).jpeg

My Italian Honda. It eats twisties for breakfast, could wheelie with ease (though I don't). Italian styling, Honda dependability. Very few around, sort of like having a custom bike without the customization. I'll be riding this for awhile yet.

View attachment 101253

My Italian Honda. It eats twisties for breakfast, could wheelie with ease (though I don't). Italian styling, Honda dependability. Very few around, sort of like having a custom bike without the customization. I'll be riding this for awhile yet.

An awful lot of chicken strip on that flat spotted rear tire. Just sayin'

View attachment 101253

Good, now we know your bike’s rider is just as incompetent as your airplane’s pilot is ;)

My bike does twisties way more. I don't wheelie it, but I could easily. Mine is way faster than what you're selling. And it is far more gorgeous than what you're selling.

I don't ride with them. They ride too fast, which is why they crash. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers. There are no old bold bikers.

ROTFLMAO

Good, now we know your bike’s rider is just as incompetent as your airplane’s pilot is ;)
I think the descriptive word starts with a P, has an S in the middle, and ends with an R (not a Y, that would be rude)

I had a DRZ400 supermoto. I had to trade it because I knew I was going to lose my license if I didn’t. This bike is the DRZ x100. And the OP is asking a great price. If you were closer to the Phoenix valley, it would already be in my garage.

Good luck OP. That’s a screaming deal on a screaming bike. I was looking for one of these when I settled for the DRZ. It’s probably a good thing I ended up with the DRZ.

…and to add, no. A CBR is no match for this bike in the twisties. And I’m not knocking a CBR. The CBR is an amazing bike. And while the standard CBR can out perform 90% of its riders, it is no match for a dorsoduro in the canyons. That being said, the rider makes the difference. There’s a Goldwing on the dragon that has embarrassed many a sport bike. He’s….fast.

My CBR was way more capable than I. I doubt there are but a handful of people who can ride a bike like that to its full potential. The CB is a little more at the level of my abilities. I am sufficiently aged that I have nothing left to prove to anyone.

I had a DRZ400 supermoto. I had to trade it because I knew I was going to lose my license if I didn’t. This bike is the DRZ x100. And the OP is asking a great price. If you were closer to the Phoenix valley, it would already be in my garage.

Good luck OP. That’s a screaming deal on a screaming bike. I was looking for one of these when I settled for the DRZ. It’s probably a good thing I ended up with the DRZ.

Same. A while back, I rode one of these, the SM 610, and the Hyper (and a Tuono, though it's a different category). The Husky was a ticking time bomb, the Hyper too expensive. These were awesome but hard to find. I ended up with a converted DR-Z for a few years that never quite worked.

I did just buy an SMCR after a break from riding, and boy does the supermoto-ish formula work, but I would have been in a lot of trouble 10 years ago with this thing. 320lb 75hp.

Someone is going to have some fun on this thing, for a great price.

IMG_0780.JPG

Back