Bought my wife a Jaguar XKR - Thinking Involved

It was advertised as "sealed for life" from the factory, so Jaguar decided there was no need to provision for such things. The transmission was advertised this way, too.

What people end up doing is sucking out old fluid using some sort of vacuum pump through the fill port. The obvious problem with this is that it will only get the fluid out and won't get out any metal shavings or the like that you typically get from a magnetic drain plug or that you can do by pulling the cover off the back and seeing what's in the bottom. Plus you're limited to what angle you can get the tube in so it's questionable whether you'd really be able to get it all out. Some people will be pretty particular about measuring the fluid to make sure it has the correct amount removed (1.95L as I recall) but that also assumes that the differential is filled.

I did think about doing that, and may still choose to do so if I can't convince myself of the ability to drain it well via the above method.

"Sealed for life" - They didn't say how long that life would be if you never changed the oil...

We have a Yamaha boat and waverunner, that's how you change the oil on them, with a suction pump. Come to think of it, that's a common way to change oil on most smaller boats that have engines within the hull.

Reactions: Ted
"Sealed for life" - They didn't say how long that life would be if you never changed the oil...

Exactly. This was obvious to anyone with basic mechanical knowledge, and I'm sure was obvious to the engineers as well. But marketing sometimes dictates engineering decisions.

We have a Yamaha boat and waverunner, that's how you change the oil on them, with a suction pump. Come to think of it, that's a common way to change oil on most smaller boats that have engines within the hull.

It's also how I changed the oil in my boat, and how Jesse now changes the oil on the same boat. It's not an inherently bad idea, just has its drawbacks.

It (suction pump) is how I now drain the oil in pretty much everything. If I want to know about metal in the engine/tranny/diff, I'll either cut open a filter or send a sample off to Blackstone. But for the most part, I'm not worried about it.

Isn't there a trans cooler line or something else you can plumb into, rather than fishing a line down the fill? My buddy has a shop with a trans fluid flush machine, and that's how they do it. Not sure it does much abou what's in the torque converter though.

Isn't there a trans cooler line or something else you can plumb into, rather than fishing a line down the fill? My buddy has a shop with a trans fluid flush machine, and that's how they do it. Not sure it does much abou what's in the torque converter though.

I’m talking about the differential that’s inaccessible. The trans is simple.

I’m talking about the differential that’s inaccessible. The trans is simple.

Ah gotcha. Simple. Put it on a rotisserie, pull an axle, turn it on it's side....

A hole and tapping for an NPT plug would get my vote, provided there's a suitable spot on the cover you can access.

I spent over 10 years as a Merc tech, with a specialization in the turbo 12s and AMGs. The W211 E55 is an incredibly fun car but it came at an age where MB was in bed with Chrysler and that was not a good thing for the cost cutting in the engineering and manufacturing. I used to spend weeks or months on end working on those E classes and while I’ve owned MBs including AMGs for the past 20 years or so, I’ll never own a W211, even if it were given to me. Just bad dreams about them. They do seem to last and many of the E55s I took care of have well into the 100k miles of hard use.

Yours likely has a heat exchanger leaking under the supercharger. It’s a liquid to air intercooler and it’s likely burning the coolant. It’s also got a rear heater core for the back seats and that could be leaking but very unlikely.

I’ve been a sucker for those XK coupes since they came out, absolutely love them. I think they are better than the Aston’s of similar vintage personally. I think you made a good swap.

I spent over 10 years as a Merc tech, with a specialization in the turbo 12s and AMGs. The W211 E55 is an incredibly fun car but it came at an age where MB was in bed with Chrysler and that was not a good thing for the cost cutting in the engineering and manufacturing. I used to spend weeks or months on end working on those E classes and while I’ve owned MBs including AMGs for the past 20 years or so, I’ll never own a W211, even if it were given to me. Just bad dreams about them. They do seem to last and many of the E55s I took care of have well into the 100k miles of hard use.

I've heard similar horror stories of the W211, although felt mine was a great car. So maybe I was just lucky, or maybe I'm just conditioned to deal with old vehicles breaking. I also let certain gremlins exist and accepted that I wasn't going to get them all to go away - a luxury that you wouldn't have had as a tech.

Yours likely has a heat exchanger leaking under the supercharger. It’s a liquid to air intercooler and it’s likely burning the coolant. It’s also got a rear heater core for the back seats and that could be leaking but very unlikely.

That would be possible and would make sense. I knew the intercooler was water-to-air using the coolant. The thought had crossed my mind, although without any sort of ability to positively identify the leak, I wasn't going to do anything.

I’ve been a sucker for those XK coupes since they came out, absolutely love them. I think they are better than the Aston’s of similar vintage personally. I think you made a good swap.

Thanks. I've always loved the styling of the XKs since they came out as well. Unlike the XJS, it's got styling that is almost universally loved. I remember getting to sit in one that was brand new (and go for a ride in it once or twice) and got to work on and drive some fairly new ones at the shop. That combined with them coming out about the time I was starting high school probably set them up to be one of those "dream" cars for me.

I actually was never a big fan of the W211 styling, and preferred the W210 styling. I was actually originally looking at W210 E55s, but decided that if I was going to go for it, I should see if I could find a Kompressor model. I was coming off of a BMW Z4 (which was slow) and wanted something with more oomph. I also considered an XJR and called on a few, but at the time was interested in trying something new and this E55 came up so I jumped on it. At the time I didn't want a coupe - long story but more or less had to do with our vehicle lineup at the time - so an XK was out.

Fast forward and a coupe with limited practicality works fine for our third car, and we can actually still put a car seat in the back of the XKR and that works fine.

I left the Jaguar world in 2010 when I bought my 3000GT VR-4. I was glad I did - that was a car I'd always wanted since they were new, and although it was a terrible car (and I knew that going in), I'm glad I owned it. It was fun.

I traded it for my BMW Z4, my first convertible and my first German car. I'm glad I owned it, it was fun.

Then I traded it for my E55, my first Mercedes and the most powerful car (at least from the factory) I've ever owned. I'm glad I owned it, it was fun.

And now I'm glad to be back to my roots in the Jaguar world, owning what was once another one of my dream cars, and best of all, getting to share that with my wife since it's her car. It's been a long road to get here, but a fun one.

Yeah, I bought a 210 E55 back when they were still hot(like 2003) and put 175k on it, basically trouble free. Traded it for a GL550 for the wife when her C55 was too small for two kids in rear facing seats, and I kept driving the C until it had 202k on it. Then I got an F150 and she got a GL63. Yeah, she’s a car girl too.

Does the diff fluid need replacing? I've replaced the transmission fluid on my 04 XJ twice now, despite that being a "sealed for life" system. It does at least have a mechanism for draining and changing the fluid, but not the diff fluid.

(Btw if you're changing the transmission fluid, I recommend sticking with ZF lifetime. There are lots of recommendations about other potential replacement fluids on the forums, I tried one and it never shifted smoothly).

The rear diff on my XJ has had an odd groaning noise since about 60k miles. A Jag tech told me "a lot of them do that, don't worry about it". I'm at 216k miles now, there are other issues going on, but the diff fluid does not seem to be one of them.

I spent over 10 years as a Merc tech, with a specialization in the turbo 12s and AMGs. The W211 E55 is an incredibly fun car but it came at an age where MB was in bed with Chrysler and that was not a good thing for the cost cutting in the engineering and manufacturing.

We put 170kmi on our W211 320 CDI before we traded it on something else. The engine and transmission were still strong as Ox, but it had electrical gremlins all over the place and every bushing and joint in the front and rear suspensions were totally worn out. It clunked, creaked, and groaned over even the smallest of bumps. At that point it would have cost more than the car was worth to fix, so punt. Too bad, that OM648 is a gem of an engine.

This thread got me curious so I did a little googling. That's quite the assembly that has to be dropped to service that diff. Wouldn't want to do that more than once. One of the service notes recommended changing the diff lube every 30k, and that owners " may go as many as 100k before experiencing rear end noise". Kind of damned by faint praise. It seems the assembly's prior to using cv's on the half shafts are more vulnerable.

Yeah, I bought a 210 E55 back when they were still hot(like 2003) and put 175k on it, basically trouble free. Traded it for a GL550 for the wife when her C55 was too small for two kids in rear facing seats, and I kept driving the C until it had 202k on it. Then I got an F150 and she got a GL63. Yeah, she’s a car girl too.

When my wife and I met she had an Avalanche, and although she liked cars was always too practical to buy a car that was a toy and didn't really understand how nice it was driving an upper luxury car. Then I bought her the 740iL and she got it. She loves her GL550 and so far it's been a very good vehicle. I wanted to try to find a GL63, but the pricing on them was much higher than I was willing to pay.

On the GL550 (2009) maybe you know the answer to this, but I haven't been able to find much on the forums. The kids kept on hanging down on the rear passenger side door handle and so now it's broken (handle just flops in and out, no longer connected to anything). I can't seem to find the assembly part number on the forums, and it also has that automatic unlock when you touch it thing. Any reprogramming required or tips on actually fixing/changing that?

Does the diff fluid need replacing? I've replaced the transmission fluid on my 04 XJ twice now, despite that being a "sealed for life" system. It does at least have a mechanism for draining and changing the fluid, but not the diff fluid.

(Btw if you're changing the transmission fluid, I recommend sticking with ZF lifetime. There are lots of recommendations about other potential replacement fluids on the forums, I tried one and it never shifted smoothly).

The rear diff on my XJ has had an odd groaning noise since about 60k miles. A Jag tech told me "a lot of them do that, don't worry about it". I'm at 216k miles now, there are other issues going on, but the diff fluid does not seem to be one of them.

Good point regarding the differential fluid maybe not needing to be replaced. I suppose for me, the prospect of 18 year old fluid is something that I just feel is due to be replaced based on time and water content that has likely gotten into it. I've heard several people who've replaced theirs under similar conditions getting milky fluid out, which isn't a good thing. That is good to know about the "some groaning is normal" and that you've gone from 60k to >200k miles without an issue there.

As far as the transmission goes, remember this is a Mercedes 5-speed not a ZF transmission. On my E55 (same transmission) it shifted well with the MaxLife. However if it seems to not be good then I'll change it out.

My plan for the weekend is to do the engine and transmission, and evaluate the differential. If I can figure out a way that'll work easily with what I have, I'll do it, but if not I'll reevaluate.

We put 170kmi on our W211 320 CDI before we traded it on something else. The engine and transmission were still strong as Ox, but it had electrical gremlins all over the place and every bushing and joint in the front and rear suspensions were totally worn out. It clunked, creaked, and groaned over even the smallest of bumps. At that point it would have cost more than the car was worth to fix, so punt. Too bad, that OM648 is a gem of an engine.

In retrospect it really was a big gamble buying the E55 that I did, it just paid off that I apparently got one of the rare ones that had been well cared for by someone who didn't mind spending money at the dealer. It didn't creak or groan, the bushings were in fine shape. The transmission and motor mounts were bad but I replaced those. The fact I did so little maintenance over my time owning it was really impressive. I hope that it does well for the new owner, aside from his initial hiccup.

This thread got me curious so I did a little googling. That's quite the assembly that has to be dropped to service that diff. Wouldn't want to do that more than once. One of the service notes recommended changing the diff lube every 30k, and that owners " may go as many as 100k before experiencing rear end noise". Kind of damned by faint praise. It seems the assembly's prior to using cv's on the half shafts are more vulnerable.

It's been a long time since I worked on XKs or XJ8s (X308s) and we didn't have them up on the lift all that often, so I'd forgotten some of the details. Really the changes to the rear cage were remarkably few (on the surface) vs. the XJ-S. I've dropped cages on those plenty of times and not a big deal, at least to me. They did, however, change the differential itself when they went to the XJ40 and did an update on the cage, and I think the older diffs were probably a better design.

Those half shaft U-joints were the same going back to the XJ-S, and I think in my years of working on them we only replaced one. Really not as bad of a deal as people made them out to be.

On the GL550 (2009) maybe you know the answer to this, but I haven't been able to find much on the forums. The kids kept on hanging down on the rear passenger side door handle and so now it's broken (handle just flops in and out, no longer connected to anything). I can't seem to find the assembly part number on the forums, and it also has that automatic unlock when you touch it thing. Any reprogramming required or tips on actually fixing/changing that?

You need to identify if it’s the outer handle broken or the latch assembly inside the door. If the handle is still attached, you likely need to go into the door (not horrible to do, just finesse is needed). The outer handle is removed by taking out the triangle escutcheon our first, remove the rubber plug from the door jamb in that area, insert a T15 and unscrew that(it just loosens it won’t come out), then pop the outer cover out. Slide the outer handle backwards a bit to disconnect it from the inner slide, and carefully unplug the keyless go wires in the front hole for the handle. Those are expensive from the dealer, try and find a good used one. I’ve got work instructions somewhere for all this I might be able to get you if needed. Your mechanical ability will help you immensely though.

Save your money on the 63. She’s excited when she gets 19mpg, it’s essentially a 550 with bigger brakes and more power, but it’s still pretty top heavy so it can’t be used well. We bought hers because she wanted the Designo white interior, and it was a clean car available locally. It’s nice, but it’s just a bit much. I spoiled her on cars when we got married and so she loves the power even if she can’t use it.

You need to identify if it’s the outer handle broken or the latch assembly inside the door. If the handle is still attached, you likely need to go into the door (not horrible to do, just finesse is needed). The outer handle is removed by taking out the triangle escutcheon our first, remove the rubber plug from the door jamb in that area, insert a T15 and unscrew that(it just loosens it won’t come out), then pop the outer cover out. Slide the outer handle backwards a bit to disconnect it from the inner slide, and carefully unplug the keyless go wires in the front hole for the handle. Those are expensive from the dealer, try and find a good used one. I’ve got work instructions somewhere for all this I might be able to get you if needed. Your mechanical ability will help you immensely though.

Thanks. The handle is still attached to the door, and I'm not certain whether it's the outer handle broken or the latch. I'll try taking the door panel off and getting into it when my wife gets home from work (she took that car this time due to logistics instead of the XKR).

Save your money on the 63. She’s excited when she gets 19mpg, it’s essentially a 550 with bigger brakes and more power, but it’s still pretty top heavy so it can’t be used well. We bought hers because she wanted the Designo white interior, and it was a clean car available locally. It’s nice, but it’s just a bit much. I spoiled her on cars when we got married and so she loves the power even if she can’t use it.

We don't really worry too much about mileage. I think my wife gets around 18 with the 550. For her horsepower is the big thing, as well as the interior dressing-up that AMG tends to do and we like. That said, her GL550 is doing the job just fine and has 125k or so on it currently, so we're just going to keep it going for the foreseeable future.

The inner door panel removal is likely going to happen but diag first at this point. Nothing is visible inside without full disassembly(Think old Mooney panel). You have to take the outer handle off to do that anyways and the regulator and latch are all mounted to an aluminum panel that unbolts from the door shell to remove it.

If you look at a 63, make sure she sits in the seat and likes getting in and out. There are tons of adjustments to them and there is a rather large seat cushion bolster that tends to get you in an uncomfortable spot when getting in or out.

You really should trade in your Subaru then. Something like this seems appropriate for you:

ferrari-250-gto-off-road-by-rain-prisk-0-hero.jpg

I’m considering the new Ferrari model for the back seat room.

42E0279A-A94B-4E60-AA20-A617E165C91A.jpeg

Pushed the Cobra out and pulled the XKR in for some fluids... more later. :)

BE6EBA0F-4CA0-4173-A1E2-EA128BFB296F.jpeg

So I did fluid changes on the XKR today. End result, a lot easier than I had expected.

It's been over 15 years since I did an oil change on either an XK8/R or an XJ8/R of this vintage, so of course I forgot where the oil filter was. Answer is hidden above a duct for some cooling air that has to get removed. Old oil was, well, old. I can't remember what the recommended oil change interval is on these engines, but definitely seemed that it needed to be changed.

Transmissions was no big deal as I already have the transmission "dipstick tool." There are no visible transmission leaks, in fact the whole car seems to be leak-free. So changed that with a new filter and Valvoline MaxLife ATF. I decided that what I'll do is let the car get driven some and then drain and refill the pan again, and probably a third time, or until the fluid stops smelling burned on the dipstick.

Differential - this one was the surprise. Everything I'd read said that it was impossible (or nearly so) to get to the fill plug on the differential. And there's no drain plug, nor can you pull the back cover off. Well the latter parts were true, but it wasn't hard to get to the fill plug - just required the right 3/8" drive extension, a 3/8-1/2" adapter, and the lengths were perfect. No heroics required there. Getting the fluid out required using a pump to get it out from the fill port. I managed to get right around the 2 quarts out of it and put that much in. All set. The old fluid was old and dark with some metallic coloration in it. So, I think changing it was a good thing no matter how you look at it.

We've had the car about a month now and put around 600 miles on it, mostly even split between my wife and me, so I'll do a review on it.

The Jaguar motto since Sir William Lyons has been "Grace, Space, Pace". It's important to understand that, because it perfectly describes the Jaguar take on luxury. It's also important to remember that this is a grand touring car, which is a special kind of luxury and one that about speed, handling, and racking up the highway miles at high speeds effortlessly. Grand touring cars are something that not everyone likes or appreciates.

This era XK8/R and XJ8/R was arguably one of the last Jaguars, depending on where you classify things. Although Jaguar had been owned by Ford for some time, this was still a point where the car was largely designed by Jaguar. In fact, the underpinnings of the XK8 and R still shares a tremendous amount in common with the XJ-S. The rear suspension was one of the big areas that got improved, as well as the brakes, but anyone familiar with those suspensions can see the resemblance.

There are also similarities with the XJ-S in the interior, with a very similarly laid out center console. The dashboard was significantly updated as well as the seats. The car still feels modern for the time, and while the underpinnings of the car hearken back many years, the engine and transmission were modern for the time, with the 4.0L DOHC 32-valve V8 (supercharged on the XKR) and Mercedes 5-speed automatic (ZF 5-speed auto in the non-supercharged). This was a big change from the previous engines. If you teared apart a Jaguar V12 or 6-cylinder, the parts were huge and heavy. Much bigger and heavier crankshafts, connecting rods, etc. than a small block of similar or greater displacement. The end result is a much more responsive engine, and the automatic transmissions of that era had also gotten much less burdensome than the previous GM TH400/4L80E on the V12s and BW66, ZF 4HP22s and 4HP24s behind the 6-cylinders. I abhor automatic transmissions in all vehicles, but in this car it has the highest rating of any automatic I've driven, which is "Tolerable". The shifting is good, in sport mode it's responsive and it doesn't feel heavy or sluggish like most automatic transmissions.

It's important to keep in mind the Jaguar take on luxury when thinking about this car. Yes, the leather on the seats wear faster than they do in a Mercedes or a BMW, but the seats are much, much softer all around. The leather is extremely supple and soft, and that's how basically everything else is in the car. The steering at low speeds is very light but not overassisted. The shifting handle is similarly nice but still has notable detents. Even the buttons and the turn signal clicking is soft, but it doesn't feel cheap or poorly made. All of the buttons, leather, and wood are high quality and very pleasing to touch. Even the shift boot on the hand brake is pleasing to the touch. There are some things that you probably wouldn't see failed on a Mercedes or BMW with only 60k miles on it, but the car should easily make 100k miles in good condition, which is my goal with it. Figuring on 5-8k miles a year on it, that'll last longer than we'll probably want to keep it.

When you compare the XKR against the E55 for example, it's slower, but not enormously so. The power is not crazy, but it is more than adequate, and the car effortlessly accelerates. Remember this is not a car that's about racing, it's about grand touring. Passing people on high speed highways, comfortably cruising at high speeds, etc. In this end, they got it right. Compared to the E55 or GL550, the car is much more pleasant to rack up the miles on the highway, In fact, even though both the Ram and GL550 have better navigation systems and features, I would pick the XKR over the others any day.

My criticisms of the car are few. The differential is making more noise than I'd like it to, which is somewhat normal and it's not enough to be concerning. In fact, one could argue the primary criticism of the engine is that it's too quiet and the primary noise you hear is the supercharger when under a hard load. I would, of course, prefer a manual transmission, but as I said the automatic is tolerable.

Were it left to me, I would have preferred that Jaguar create a clean-sheet V12 in the 4.5-5.0L range instead of the DOHC V8, at least for the XKR. The supercharger, while responsive, is not as pleasing of a sound as a good V12 would have been. A naturally aspirated V12 is an engine better suited engine for grand touring, would have been more responsive, and would've been better sounding. V12s were becoming unpopular around that era though, I think due to a combination of the weight and efficiency. But there's something about a 12.

After some looking around, we’ve decided it’s time to sell the Jag. It only has 68k miles on it now and has actually been a good and reliable car. But, we’re going through a phase where we want to downsize on the less-used vehicles and maybe swap some around a bit just to change things up a bit. So, on the market it goes.

After some looking around, we’ve decided it’s time to sell the Jag. It only has 68k miles on it now and has actually been a good and reliable car. But, we’re going through a phase where we want to downsize on the less-used vehicles and maybe swap some around a bit just to change things up a bit. So, on the market it goes.

I'm not sure what the market is like for a specialized car like this, but I can say it is a dandy time to sell a mainstream used car. My eldest pinged me a couple of weeks ago asking if her Jeep could tow a certain trailer, which got me searching the internet for tow ratings. As a part of that search, a listing from CarMax came up for a car identical to hers, but with more miles than she has. The price was $500 more than we paid for it five and a half years ago, when it was a year old used car.

I'm not sure what the market is like for a specialized car like this, but I can say it is a dandy time to sell a mainstream used car. My eldest pinged me a couple of weeks ago asking if her Jeep could tow a certain trailer, which got me searching the internet for tow ratings. As a part of that search, a listing from CarMax came up for a car identical to hers, but with more miles than she has. The price was $500 more than we paid for it five and a half years ago, when it was a year old used car.

It does look to me like the values have appreciated. That's part of the reason why we're thinking of selling now. I've been thinking for some time "Geez, it's a great time to sell, too bad we don't have anything we want to sell." But after looking around at our dozen roadgoing vehicles (including the RX-7 and the Cobra, which ok fine those aren't exactly roadgoing) and figuring that we love this car, but aren't "in" love with it anymore, it makes sense to thin things up a bit.

I recently looked hard at the 2016+ Jaguar XJ-R models (supercharged V8) but couldn't bring myself to drop $40K+ on a Jaguar with dubious reliability histories. The XJR575 is even more enticing, but since it would be a DD for us, I decided to opt out of that potential headache, pretty as the XJ-R is.

2019-jaguar-xjr575-1.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to submit the XKR to Bring-A-Trailer for auction. For those not familiar, they're a different kind of buying and selling site. You have to submit your vehicle to them, they approve the vehicles and ultimately write the ads. Because of this, what's on there tend to be higher caliber vehicles, and when you have a truly unique vehicle, it seems like that it's a good place. This car isn't completely unique, but it is definitely a rare one.

Yesterday I took pictures and submitted it. They say it generally takes 3 business days for them to review and respond with whether they'll accept it, then you work with them on the ad and it gets listed at some point.

We'll see how this goes. For this car, I think it's a good contender for it and the current environment might do decently.

I listed the Mercedes yesterday as well - on the more standard AutoTrader/Facebook/CraigsList channels (although CL seems to be pretty worthless these days, but I figured I'd try anyway). I've never listed on AutoTrader before, and trying to figure out what the typical AutoTrader scams. It seems like it's messages just asking for a phone number, whereas CL they want you to respond via eMail off of the CL eMail system.

I've never listed on AutoTrader before, and trying to figure out what the typical AutoTrader scams. It seems like it's messages just asking for a phone number, whereas CL they want you to respond via eMail off of the CL eMail system.
In my experience, it’s mostly pretty obvious attempts to get personal information like your phone number, with the occasional ridiculous lowball offer and some idiot with an international shipping scam.

Autotrader cross lists on Facebook Marketplace. FB is my first go-to these days for searching for cars/boats/etc. Craigslist is still good for some things but has lost its foothold. B-a-T is good for unique and well- card for items. There have been some Ford Excursions with sub-150K miles going for over $50K on that site. Crazy bidding wars on that site sometimes.

Autotrader cross lists on Facebook Marketplace. FB is my first go-to these days for searching for cars/boats/etc. Craigslist is still good for some things but has lost its foothold. B-a-T is good for unique and well- card for items. There have been some Ford Excursions with sub-150K miles going for over $50K on that site. Crazy bidding wars on that site sometimes.

One thing I really like about the BaT model is that every bid towards the end of the auction will give 2 minutes longer to the end time, so the typical eBay sniping is solved and lets the bids go to what they can. We’ll see.

I’ve bought and sold a lot of vehicles over the years, but in this case I am doing a few things a bit different from normal.

@Bill that is definitely a neat car for a lot of reasons. But also not what I think we'll be going with ultimately.

Looks like you have a bidding war going on.

Definitely have had some activity this week. Now we’ll see what happens going into the weekend and the last two days of the auction…

Back