Great discount for nav data from Jeppesen

Piper18O

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Piper18O
I just bought a new 1 year subscription for my IFD 440 for $220.00 using two discount codes. AOPA 10 percent discount and another Jeppesen 50 dollar discount. The regular price is 299 for nav data. I had let my subscription lapse a couple of months while I was busy with fall harvest. Kind of glad I did since I'm not sure if renewal subscriptions were eligible for the Jepp discount. Has anyone else tried that?

What’s the AOPA code? If like to see if it works for my Garmin 300XL dinosaur. Thanks

Can you link to which package you bought. The jepp site is terrible

Can you link to which package you bought. The jepp site is terrible

Sorry I stepped away for a bit. Yes the Jepp site is annoying to navigate. I just signed in and went to my configuration, so I don't know how much this link will help you, but here it is.

https://shop.jeppesen.com/databaseproductsearch

I have it bookmarked and it makes you log in. If you don't have a product registered there, I don't know enough about the site to help much.

Thanks for the tip.
Even with the discounts though, Garmin Navdata is still a better deal. Using both coupons brought the full USA annual subscription for a GNS430W on Jeppesen down from $450 to $355. The Garmin non-discounted price is $299. Garmin includes Alaska in the USA data; Jepp does not.

Jon

Back