When does Neurological panel meet?

MichaelB

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MichaelB
I've been waiting over 3 months now for word on my FAA medical application. My situation requires a review by the neurological panel and I'm just trying to figure out how much longer it might take to get word.

I've been waiting over 3 months now for word on my FAA medical application. My situation requires a review by the neurological panel and I'm just trying to figure out how much longer it might take to get word.

it's painful isn't it?

They are meeting this month (as I have cases pending)! Usually, the last or 2nd to last Thurs/Friday of the month!

They are meeting this month (as I have cases pending)! Usually, the last or 2nd to last Thurs/Friday of the month!
Thanks bbchien, I've been watching the mailman drive by every day in anticipation!

Not to deflate expectations but it takes about 10 days after to get the panel’s summary signed off an into “system”.

Again, Thank You bbchien, for the information. At least I'll be able to chill for a couple weeks instead of staring at the mailman everyday as he drives by. Your info is much appreciated.

Thanks bbchien, I've been watching the mailman drive by every day in anticipation!

Trying to get my 3rd class almost feels like when I was trying to get into post grad school. Lots of hoops to jump thru and it got to the point that I would recognize the sound of the mailman car. I would jump out there like a puppy waiting for him to drop off the mail. Mailman once said "I guess you're waiting on something important ?" I told him yeah. Something a little important which will change my life forever most likely. It was my results of the board exam. One day he pulled up and said I think I got what you been waiting on. He was right. It was such a feeling of relief to get that piece of paper and reading that I had passed.

Waiting for the 3rd class feels just as "exciting ". ha

Anyone out here get any updates on their SI? Just curious if they actually had their meeting...might be too soon yet.

Was able to get through via phone this morning, no update yet - my chart was received in June -___-

Ughhhhh....this waiting sucks. I just realized I might be waiting much longer than I thought :-(

Ughhhhh....this waiting sucks. I just realized I might be waiting much longer than I thought :-(
When did OKC receive your case if you don’t mind me asking? I’m curious on how many cases the board reviews during these quarterly meeting.

When did OKC receive your case if you don’t mind me asking? I’m curious on how many cases the board reviews during these quarterly meeting.

My case was moved to DC and that was give or take 3 months ago.

I sent mine beginning of Oct. I had done the whole HIMS evaluation with the whole battery of tests.
two weeks ago got a letter requesting copy of the sleep study.

now waiting to hear.....

at least it looks like my case is being reviewed.

I did get through the phone this morning. My case is still being reviewed and @okc.

I checked the airmen registry this AM and was approved for a 1st class! I’ll plan to post a timeline for my situation if that would be helpful for anyone waiting.

I checked the airmen registry this AM and was approved for a 1st class! I’ll plan to post a timeline for my situation if that would be helpful for anyone waiting.

Yes, that would be awesome. I was thinking it would be great to start some sort of public anonymous database so that we could see how things are trending. And congrats on receiving your 1st class!

Last edited:
3 months since everything was submitted to OKC.
Still waiting....

Happy New Year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back