Thinking About a DeLorean

Lowest bidder.??

As for the rest, all I can think of is it must have been a Friday built car..:lol::lol:

(and I really hope it gets fixed to your liking)

Yeah I believe they always use lowest bidders on these transports. Tried to be cheap and save money when I should’ve just went with a closed trailer hauler.

Probably was built on a Friday. They were built in Ireland. I think the assembly line workers had a few too many at the pub during lunch break that day. :D

Status of the squawks?

Resolved. I’m hesitant to use cruise though. They said the brake disengagement kept blowing the fuse. I seriously doubt it’s 100 % so I’m not gonna bother messing with it. It’s not a XC car anyway. Everything else was replaced new. I was under the impression it would be free of charge but they charged for parts (louver / engine lid) that were serviceable but replaced. Free labor.

Still a little ticked off though. Should’ve never been shipped to me with all the squawks. Not for what I paid. I guess my impression of what an “excellent” condition car is and theirs are two different things.

Congrats on making one of dreams come true.
Anyone every owned a Studebaker Avanti?

Never heard of Milow but apparently he’s big in Europe. Gotta admit, it’s a catchy tune.

Kind of looks like Jason Statham's younger brother who took up singing instead of the ninja/commando trade.
MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Back