Display name:
Sixer
Figured it out.

Last edited:
Anyone else have this issue?
My Stratus (2S) will charge for hours.

Then I will fly and 10 minutes in, it says battery 10%
I would guess it is 4 years old.

Is it trash or can the battery be replaced?
It can be sent for service.

Bit if you don’t want to do that, @texasag93 os selling the club ones we don’t need and can strike a fair deal with you.

PS. Want to fly in 55WB soon? I can use a safety pilot. And a lot has changed with it since you wrote your Flight with AggieMike story

Righty tighty/lefty loosey

“We can’t bust heads like we used to—but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones. You see, back in those days, rich men would ride around in zeppelins, dropping coins on people. And one day, I seen J. D. Rockefeller flyin’ by– so I run out of the house with a big washtub, and—Anyway, about my washtub. I just used it that morning to wash my turkey which in those days was known as a ‘walking bird.’ We’d always have walking bird on Thanksgiving, with all the trimmings. Cranberries, ‘injun eyes,’ and yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we’d all watch football, which in those days was called ‘baseball. You’re ignorant! That’s the Wright Brothers’ plane. At Kitty Hawk in 1903, Charles Lindbergh flew it 15 miles on a thimbleful of corn oil. Single-handedly won us the Civil War, it did. I know history from piecing it together mostly from sugar packets. I used to be ‘with it.’ But then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me. It’ll happen to you!”

Like an engineer. You mean with a pencil or utter disdain for the designer?

Three blade prop so you’ll look cool. Not as cool as in a Duke but…

It does say its a 10/10. Who would lie about something like that?

Dual exhaust.!!

That will make you real cool when cruzin' through Sonic.!!

I always thought we should have a running list of planes that are reasonably priced and look good on paper. On the Beech board, they have a Good deal list.

Back