Attention please....

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
My charcoal grill was stolen off of my property this week. Please see the following picture to identify.

715RsHvReUS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Please note there are slight differences between my grill and the one in the picture. On my grill all the paint has been burnt off and has been replaced with rust. The floor of the grill is starting to rust through. The handle on the lid has been broken off and I replaced it with a little bailing wire. The wheels are very loose, doesn't roll and in great danger of falling off. The shelf in the grill is bent, warped and rusted as well. The lid is bent so it doesn't close completely. The adjustable vent cover has been replaced with aluminum from a BPR can.

$$$$ REWARD $$$$
If found, there is no reward. I really don't want it back.

No joke, someone really snagged my very used and very worn out grill. It was next to my garage where I was getting ready to store it for the winter. There were no tire marks in the gravel, just footprints, so someone picked it up and walked away with it. I am surprised nothing fell off while it was being carried. I did go up and down the road looking for it in the ditch.

It’s in good hands, Zeld, I’ve got burgers cooking on it now!

Jokes aside, I’d say if that person needed it bad enough to steal it, let ‘em have it. Too bad people have to resort that low…

Think of it as an opportunity to upgrade.

Reminds me of my pellet smoker…a neighbor advertised it for free on our neighborhood page…said that the igniter needed replacement and her husband couldn’t get the set screw out, so they were giving it away with the new igniter. I picked it up and it took me all of 10 minutes (and my cordless impact) to zip it out and install the replacement.

I told my wife the story and she said “you realize that the husband just wanted a new one and so he told his wife it was beyond repair, right?”

Wise woman, that one…

This one might be a little less susceptible to theft.
78ea89f85f4e6d8d10039b374c2bda3b.jpg
Man, I wouldn’t even get close to that thing when hot - basically pottery that’s not designed to heat unevenly…risk of fracture?

Woods nearby? Check for "homeless camp" with recently acquired cooking facilities?

Woods nearby? Check for "homeless camp" with recently acquired cooking facilities?

Except I live in the desert. I used to have a tree in my yard, but unfortunately it passed away a few years ago.

Now rocks and weeds, I have plenty of.!! :lol:

Somebody northeast of me is grilling. I'm going to go sniffin' around.....

Careful with eating any of it, if it's your grill. If they stole the grill, the meat might be roadkill.

I'm stuck on putting it away for the winter. C'mon if Dr Huxtable grills in the snow why not you? The burgers are even better when you freeze to go flip them over

I bet it was your wife! My wife throws away my underwear without telling me. I mean just because it has lost 20% of the material in key places doesnt mean I cant get another year or two out of them. Wives are sneaky like that.
The Clintons would donate it for the tax write off so tell your wife to up her tax deduction game!

Back