Landing Palmdale....THEN the fun began!!

kgruber

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skywag
delete_key.jpg

Last edited:
Did you figure out what caused it to quit on you?

Did you figure out what caused it to quit on you?

Yes, we did. The airplane had had maintence performed and they improperly latched an inspection plate in the air intake for the center engine. I climbed up there...........there is a ladder............ and latched it. But THEN the fun began.

I'm curious why PMD instead of Victorville (VCV)? VCV has a 15,000' runway and full FBO.

...and no guys with guns...

…and he was never heard from again…

or maybe everyone should...

Attachments

• proxy-1.jpg
    proxy-1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 8
She was dressed in oil stained overalls as she walked over to chock my wheels.

With a sly smile, she slowly started unzipping her overalls and whispered, "Now do you want to have some real fun?"

"Ah, this can't be real! You have golf clubs in there?"

I propose the next fly-in be held at kgoober's airport. And I say we trash the joint. Donuts on the grass taxiway berms, flour bombs, every radio call ended with ATITAPA, endless runups pointed into open hangars. Park-and-leave at the self-serve pumps. Courtesy cars emptied of fuel and used for additional mischief which gets them known to the local police. Toilet seats left down. The full monty.

This trolling should not stand unrecompensed.

I propose the next fly-in be held at kgoober's airport. And I say we trash the joint. Donuts on the grass taxiway berms, flour bombs, every radio call ended with ATITAPA, endless runups pointed into open hangars. Park-and-leave at the self-serve pumps. Courtesy cars emptied of fuel and used for additional mischief which gets them known to the local police. Toilet seats left down. The full monty.

Or, or, we could just ignore him!

I’m in! Let’s troll the troll!

Gonna leave an upper-decker are ya?

Back