Dan Gryder is tweaking the NTSB

I don't understand why he has a beef with YouTubers that are not his friends... Matt G, Jason S... Soon he's gonna add Steveo...

Dan is notoriously ruthless with anyone who publicly disagrees with him. That’s just the kind of dude he is.

Not my thing either, but I can see how some find that entertaining. This guy just spews garbage under the guise of information. Is that entertaining?
Maybe if you engage in a willing suspension of disbelief. :dunno:

I watched some of his first videos, where he had enough factual or plausibly factual information to present some reasonable arguments for some improvements around loss of control. His take on 9o9, for instance, wasn't that far off. But it's devolved to just be speculation and insult, maybe trying to follow the style of am radio talk shows.

It's just ranting to get viewers at this point. I can't tell if that's being driven by an honest desire to improve safety that went off the rails, or if it's just ego. Either way, though, it doesn't matter. I can't watch it, and it isn't helping anything.

In a recent video he spoke to his viewers about the personal life of a CFI who posts a lot of Youtube instructional content, regarding that CFI's marital status, his relationships, etc. Having no idea if any of his claims are true, what in the hell does this have to do with aviation? Completely disgusting, especially coming from an individual who has a criminal record.

He was interesting. Now he's clickbait.

Back