Preworkout

Joecnnd

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
joecnnd
So I was taking a preworkout that contain
Geranium (1,3-Dimenthylamylamin) it actually works pretty well and was wondering would this cause a false positive during a drug test? I remember many years ago of a drug maybe similar to this that was doing it but I think that was ephedrine?

That can and has popped positive on screening tests for amphetamines. A confirmatory test will show that it’s not a true amphetamine

Why would you put that **** in your body anyway?
I'm no longer taking it. I was giving it by a guy that said it made him fell jittery, I took it for a week then started to compare it to the preworkout I normally use from Walmart to see why this worked so well and noticed that ingredient in it thats not in my normal stuff so I looked it up and seen it was comparable to ephedrine.

If you fall under some sort of screening protocol why chance your medical with anything? The substance is basically speed. Over the counter, but speed, as I am sure you already know. Used for weight loss ect…. Banned in several countries and the military removed it from all their stores . I use pre workouts myself but one must be careful. The DEA is constantly removing items from shelves for illegal substances, especially preworkouts. As far as testing I would guess it would depend on what they are testing for. In some cases the substance in question was used to treat ADD so it may show up as an Adderall type substance which would not be good thing.

I'm no longer taking it. I was giving it by a guy that said it made him fell jittery, I took it for a week then started to compare it to the preworkout I normally use from Walmart to see why this worked so well and noticed that ingredient in it thats not in my normal stuff so I looked it up and seen it was comparable to ephedrine.
Something not yet in evidence that might help provide better answers:

At what stage are you in your aviation journey?

Something not yet in evidence that might help provide better answers:

At what stage are you in your aviation journey?
Currently going for sport pilot but my planes been grounded and I've been idle for a couple months waiting for an engine overhaul. I was going to go for the private pilots since I've gotten a misdiagnosis finally for adhd when it happened to be low testosterone. I can wait a few months for it to get out of my system and just go for my sports pilot and once I get my ducks in a row go for my private. I was just hoping to get into private now but it's not looking like that's possible because of 1 week of taking this crap. Lol

Personally, I stick to high carb post workouts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back