Colorado pilots...Greeley?

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Any of the Denver area pilots thinking about breakfast or lunch at Greeley this Thursday, 9/23? If so, want company? Fair share of avgas, of course.

It would take a lot of avgas to pick me up, but if you're game....

What’s in Greeley on a random Thursday, besides the rank reek of cow manure? :)
my cherokee at the shop.

Don’t complain about the stockyards. It’s one of our favorite flight planning instructions for student pilots. “Just head north, turn west when you smell Greeley. You’re in short final for rwy 10”

If my plane gets the mags reinstalled today, I'm headed to APA from Texas on Thursday with a Friday departure, if you can wait until Friday right after lunch I could drop you off.

If my plane gets the mags reinstalled today, I'm headed to APA from Texas on Thursday with a Friday departure, if you can wait until Friday right after lunch I could drop you off.
Wish I could but Thursday is my only opening. If Thursday doesn't happen, Tuesday is my next option. I sent an email blast to my local EAA chapter. Unfortunately, breakfast trips are on Friday, not Thursday. Lunch trips are Wednesday.

my cherokee at the shop.

Don’t complain about the stockyards. It’s one of our favorite flight planning instructions for student pilots. “Just head north, turn west when you smell Greeley. You’re in short final for rwy 10”

My CFI liked me. We never flew any closer than Front Range, together or solo. ;)

I flew there a few times in the 90's, worked for a company that supplied feed to the stockyards. I still remember the smell when I opened the door on the Falcon 20. After the first trip our passengers always threatened us that we would have to spend the night but we never did.

I won’t be able to make that but I have the arrow rental on the 9th, I was thinking about flying down to greeley then for breakfast

Back