Any Cessna 172 owners in here?

Ray Jr

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rayman
Hi All,

I'm working on a YouTube video about the history of Cessna 172 and I'm looking for some photos of specific models. I know there are lots out there on the interwebs but I need permission from the photo owner in order to use them in the videos.

If anyone is interested in seeing their photo in such a video for a few seconds maybe you can help me out.

I'm looking for the following models: A, C, D, F, G, H, I, L, P, Q, R, RG

Still a long list. There's a lot of versions out there.

Anyone willing to give me permission to use your photos please let me know.

Thanks!!

I do have some Ns already, but that's anyways

I have a zillion images of my 172N. If you're interested in seeing some, let me know. Otherwise, you're welcome to any of these:

'56 172:

DSC01545.jpeg

1973 F172M (built by Reims in France):

IMG_1011.jpg

1974 172M with reversed "Alaska" paint scheme:

PICT0234.jpg

1976 172M:

PICT0220.jpg

1982 172P:

N64673_17275605exp11_861019_LAS.jpg

PICT02216.jpg

To be continued

Wow, Thanks Jeff. That's fantastic

I've got a Lima model. It's beige!
I'll see if I can dig up something appropriate...

I rented from a local school that has an F model on the line that I flew. I have a feeling that's an odd duck for you to find since it was made in France (as I understand it), so if you strike out elsewhere it might be worth contacting them... https://www.a-centaviation.com/

I'm not an owner but have a lot of time in various versions. Earned my instrument rating in an N model. Very fond of them so wishing you luck in your project!

I've got a Lima model. It's beige!
Beige Lima, eh? I think you've already got a nickname but "butterbean" would have been near the top of my list.
Phaseoulus_lunatus.jpg

Back