Dpe Atlanta Area?

Trcpilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Cjayfly1
Would like to see if anyone can recommend DPE’s in Atlanta or surrounding area. I’m located south of Atlanta.

There's a bunch of 'em. What are you looking for? What certificate or rating? Looking for someone "easy" or one that you don't need to wait so long for an appointment? Or?

Tony Walker up at FGU. A lot of the Atlanta area schools send their students to him.

Biggest thing is availability for a private pilot check ride.

Would like to see if anyone can recommend DPE’s in Atlanta or surrounding area. I’m located south of Atlanta.
Your instructor doesn't have a recommendation?

Your instructor doesn't have a recommendation?
I’m just looking to see some of the common names that people are utilizing. Just wanted to figure out how far in advance it’s taken to book and also, what was the experience.

I made a list of 1/2 dozen, and called guys who had taken their check ride with each. You'd be amazed at the range of experiences. Some are lukewarm, some outright say "don't use this guy". Other watch outs - "He'll work you hard / make you earn the PPL". Take a pass, because that translates into "I'm here to play Drill Sargent and show you I'm the smartest".

Suggest you call people who have recently taken a ride and get your own list going.

Back