Early Morning at the office

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
My current commercial pilot gig is flying doctors from KADS or KTKI to various East Texas locations and then back home when they are done.

This morning, one of the doctors got this photo as I taxied in to pick him up. Airplane is a 2004 Bonanza A36

62F Sunrise.JPG

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.....

Just one question : How are you going to keep the plane from killing your clients ? ;-)

Is this a 135 gig? Mostly day-trips?

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.....

Just one question : How are you going to keep the plane from killing your clients ? ;-)
By letting them chill in the back why myself or the other pilot (we alternate duty days) does the go uppity up and the cruisey cruisey and the downity down.

As long as you dont do the spinnity spin or the stallity stall, you should be good.

Very cool. Pretty sure that gig is the same one my old CFI used to do. He used to tell me about getting a ton of hours in a bonanza flying doctors around to small airports in the state (from McKinney). I think he still fills in sometimes.

What’s going on in east Texas that we need more doctors?

What’s going on in east Texas that we need more doctors?
It's pretty rural out in some of those parts. Might be more desirable to live in Dallas / Ft Worth and have a clinic out there a couple days out of the week.

It's pretty rural out in some of those parts. Might be more desirable to live in Dallas / Ft Worth and have a clinic out there a couple days out of the week.

Oh. I know about that. My retina guy comes out of Houston to the smaller city nearest me a couple days a week and I have to drive to that city. But at least we don’t have porch thieves.

Great photo. Great job!!

Back