Red Bull Tunnel

View attachment 99784
meh… Planes have been flying in tunnels since the Wright brothers.

totally off topic but interesting that is a McDonnell Douglas, and has the MD11 wing, but the DC10 tailcone. I wonder how early in testing this was cause that’s not the final fuselage design shape for the tailcone

At the end, the sound you make when you've pulled off something difficult, and if you fail, life ending. Magnifico!

Red Bull has a thing for tunnels:

Red Bull Pilot's condition CAN be treated with medication!

But I worry if some 103's might think this is a great idea .....

big whoopdeedoo, although he did apparently get a "you flew thru a tunnel" award at the end.

As I learned in the military, there’s a waiver for anything. Just have to find the right approval authority.
The Air Force asked for waivers, the Navy asked for forgiveness!

The Air Force asked for waivers, the Navy asked for forgiveness!

I heard it was the Marines that asked for forgiveness, the Navy asked for a waiver, and the Air Force asked for a contract.

I heard it was the Marines that asked for forgiveness, the Navy asked for a waiver, and the Air Force asked for a contract.

While the Army is in the corner saying “wait a second, this requires a waiver?”

Any half decent pilot can do a low pass at 2 ft. straight down the centerline in zero wind conditions all day.

I want to see a pass through the Eisenhower tunnel in colorado. Narrow it up to 2 lanes and through some turns in there… at 10k MSL

You have to give him credit for breaking the previous low altitude record of 0 feet AGL.

Back